Customer Discussions > Super Mario 64 DS forum

Which Mario game is best for 7 year old girl?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 2, 2009 6:52:57 PM PDT
DS Mom says:
My daughter loves the mini-games on Mario Party. Any other Mario games -- or other games -- that she might like? I can't tell the difference between Mario 64, New Super Mario Bros., Super Princess Peach, Kirby...!

Posted on Apr 3, 2009 5:18:18 PM PDT
Our 7 yr old son plays New Super Mario Bros. all the time. It is alot like the original mario bros on Nintendo. He also has Kirby that he likes to play. Other then that I can't help you out too much!!

Posted on Apr 5, 2009 7:54:02 PM PDT
J. Nunez says:
My 7 year old son plays super mario galaxy, is a wonderfoul!!!.

Posted on May 9, 2009 3:51:25 PM PDT
carrie says:
If i were you i would go with New Super Mario Bros. It's fun, has a lot of levels, lots of minigames, and even some download play if you have more than one DS :)

Posted on Apr 12, 2011 1:48:10 PM PDT
I would say that the Mario Kart games would be the next best choices.

Posted on Mar 27, 2013 10:13:31 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 27, 2013 10:29:34 PM PDT
Tuberocity says:
I know this is an old thread, but Mario 64 is an awsome game with loads of mini games unlocked for conquering certains areas. This decision depends on whether your daughter is mechanically inclined. If she is, get Super Mario 64. This game has always been my favorite since I purchased the original/first DS, (fat) and the game has not been surpassed in quality by any Mario related title released to date. At $26.49 as of March 2013 or less for a used version, this is the game to get! (only if you are aware the game can be difficult, and require some good hand eye coordination) If your daughter has these traits, you will not be disappointed nor will she. Should she not have developed these traits yet, an older friend could possibly help in getting past certain areas. It's such a great game, one of Nintendo's classics! you will not regret purchasing the game whether she can currently play through to the end or not as eventually she will be able to play through, and it will be an accomplishment well deserved. This all applies only if your daughter is really into Mario, and completing a story line of sorts where Mario saves Peach, but needs to complete many levels to rescue her. In other words does she have the patience required to play levels over and over until she is able to conquer the level which may unlock more mini games. There are plenty of mini games here, but unless she is interested in actually playing a full out classic Mario game, and not just solitaire type minigames, this may not be for her at this age.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Super Mario 64 DS forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Apr 2, 2009
Latest post:  Mar 27, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions