Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Customer Discussions > Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue/Black forum

Which Nintendo game?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 1, 2013 1:32:20 PM PST
I need a new game for my 3DS XL, and i've liked basically every Nintendo game i've played, so, I was wondering which of these I should get:

- Kid Icarus Uprising
Looks like a fun game. One big question also is: does the stand work on the 3DS XL?
- Star Fox 64 3D
Also looks fun. One problem is the local multiplayer only. My friends only have original DSes, so I can't do multiplayer. Is it worth it otherwise?
- Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Never tried Professor Layton before, but I really like puzzle games, so....
- Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
A preorder game, but tried it at the demo and enjoyed it.

So yeah. Which one should I get?

Posted on Jul 26, 2013 4:35:21 PM PDT
Jase Michel says:
Out of those, I'd wait for Luigi. You could always go back and play the Zelda or Pokemon games you've never played until Luigi comes out. Or if you're in the mood for something darker, Go with one of the Shin Megami Tensei games.

Posted on Jul 28, 2013 11:00:00 AM PDT
Mimsy says:
Okay, my suggestion is an older DS game so it doesn't have any of the fancy new capabilities for the 3DS but I think it's fantastic: The World Ends With You. It's a Square Enix game.

Of the ones on your list, I say way for Luigi's Mansion; it looks interesting.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 12, 2014 9:10:25 AM PDT
WolfPup says:
Of those, I'd personally do:

1) Luigi's Mansion-given the original was awesome (haven't played 2 yet)
2) Layton-I didn't actually like the first one too much, but at least the art's neat and it's sort of different
3) Kid Icarus-ugh, this ain't a real Kid Icarus sequel, and from everything I've read plays horribly. Even still I'd rather play it to Star Fox 64, which wasn't much of a game to begin with. I even like the original Starfox better.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Jan 1, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 12, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue/Black
Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue/Black by Nintendo (Nintendo 3DS)
4.6 out of 5 stars (2,532)