Best Books of the Month Shop Costumes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery New Kitchen Scale from AmazonBasics Amazon Gift Card Offer gdwf gdwf gdwf  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Halloween
asked by M. Rieke on February 8, 2007
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers

It looks like the AL2223 has slightly better features. This is the model that I will be purchasing in the coming week or so. The contrast ratio is slightly higher (800:1 as opposed to 700:1) so I think this is a better deal.

Maybe others have some feedback that will add to the discussion?

: Michael
Michael Hering answered on March 18, 2007
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

After looking all over the Acer website, it looks like the 2223 is part of the office line and the 2216 is part of the value line. Here's link: It looks like the office line monitors have adjustable height, rotate to portrait mode, and come with speakers. I haven't seen any of those features listed on or other sales sites, so don't just take my word on this. I'm ordering the 2223 because, in the worst case scenario, it's got a better contrast ratio. Best case scenario, it's got that plus the other office line features.
W. P. Franks answered on August 4, 2007
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

Thnx for the post.
But I know have already bought one and it is no acer at all...
I bought the Samsung SyncMaster 226BW. It is really new on the market and on ciruit city you get it for a cheap price... I highly recommend it.
Well thanks again.
M. Rieke answered on March 18, 2007
Comment | 0 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product