Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Which cell phones does this charge?
asked by Alexandra G. Swanberg on November 23, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
The answer is what does the cord you use to charge your phone have at either end look like? If the end which connects to the charging source is a USB connection then it should work because the other end of the cord attaches to the phone I hope this helps. In other words, if you can charge your phone off of your computers' USB connection, the radio will charge your phone as well.
Big Junda answered on November 23, 2012
Comment | 3 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
it depends on the charging kit that comes with the radio, my phone is just the standard usb cable so not really an issue for me. The charging kit comes with different plugs for different phones.
smartydog904 answered on November 23, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
They don't give a list. What you do is register your radio, during the registration process they will ask what phone you have and send you the correct usb for your phone. For newer cell phones, they all now have the same mini charging port! Great idea.
smartydog904 answered on December 30, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Ive found that you cant actually get the crank speed consistent long enough to actually be able to charge either my ipod touch or my samsung stratosphere. I think its best used as a crank radio and not as a phone charger
Ktrems answered on November 23, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Any that can charge with a USB port. It charges my iphone, for example.
AOB512 answered on December 6, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Anything that charges through a USB port. Ie: an iPhone or Android. It also charges ipods. Lol
Jsheep answered on November 23, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
All with the right cord
Jendas answered on November 23, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product