Which iPod is your ultimate favorite? I just lost my 5th Gen Nano yesterday and am DYING. I loved it. Seeing reviews for 6th Gen scare me. Never had any other iPod. How are the classics? Other models? I never used the camera or video on my Nano, but I loved it because it was easy to use and I thought it sounded great. Have read that Classic models don't sound as good? Is that true? Sooo....what has truly been your "I can't have any other" iPod model?
asked by Mrs. P on May 2, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 answers
A
votes
The classic 160GB. Huge capacity, great screen, easy to use. Wish is was available in other colors, but that's my only complaint. It's also quite a bit cheaper than the largest touch model, which can't touch it for capacity.
SportingBlue answered on December 23, 2011

A
votes
Unless you actually used the video playback features on your old Nano, you should definitely get this Nano. I love it, the design is sleak and I love being able to clip it on, and the touchscreen rocks. However, I have to say my fav iPod is the Classic. If the limited space bugged you on your old Nano, get the Classic.
Carrie B. Smith answered on January 7, 2012

A
vote
For me, it's the old iPod shuffle. Tiny, solid, batteries seem to last forever.
Walter A. Byrd answered on December 11, 2011

A
vote
The 6th Gen Nano has the advantage of being small and being able to clip it on my top. I am a dancer, and this works well for practicing in the aerobic's room at my club. Sound is excellent.

Here is the rub for me. I like to switch out my play lists frequently and find that with the Nano 6 I must have a computer to synch my lists.

I LOVE my 5th Gen Nano because of the "On-The-Go-Playlist" feature. I can tag songs easily and add them to my on-the-go. No need to connect to a computer to do this. I have erased and redone my On-the-go list several times now and for a dancer that is a huge plus. Also, the battery life is much better on my Gen 5.
littleleers answered on March 22, 2012

A
vote
I have a 2nd generation Nano, a 3rd generation Nano Shuffle and now a 6th generation Nano. I mostly use them for exercise and the 3rd generation is absolutely the best of all. It's the easiest to use because the controls are on the headphones so you can change songs with a press of the button. Because it's so compact, I can clip it to my clothing so I barely realize I have it on. The 2nd generation with the trackwheel can be a pain to exercise with. I haven't used the 6th generation Nano enough to really comment yet.
Hibiscus Queen answered on May 31, 2012

A
votes
the new nano is my favorite
libbyfamily4 answered on June 10, 2011

A
votes
iPod Touch 8GB 4th Generation is my favorite. But since you had a nano, maybe you might not like it since it has a touch screen,etc. I like it because watching videos on the retina display is AWESOME!!!!!! Plus music too. I don't really use it for much else besides Playing Music/Watching Videos/Pandora. I don't use apps, use the internet sparingly, etc. You should probably wait until September because a new nano will be coming out then.
ArchdukeFranz answered on June 26, 2011

A
votes
definitely the 5th!
E. Bentley answered on December 10, 2011

A
votes
The latest ipod touch. The size, weight, and screen are just fantastic not to mention the apps.
Ashton P. Johnson answered on February 6, 2012

A
votes
I loved my iPod Mini which just died.
Wright U. Arre answered on February 18, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›