Canon EOS Rebel T1i 15.1 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3-Inch LCD (Body Only)
Used & New from: $219.76
Which lens would you reccommend for me? I have the T1i. I love my camera and the lens gets the job done (I did not purchase as a kit but I did purchase the kit lens after much deliberation) however I'd like a lens that zooms a little bit more (just a little) and also has a crisp picture, would hopefully like IS, and I don't want a huge lens. I'm also on a budget. I'm an amateur photographer but I do my sessions for free, so obviously dropping hundreds or upwards to 1,000 on a lens is not economically feasible at this time. Any help would be great! thanks
asked by heartofalion26 on October 8, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
vote
You'll got a lot more answers on the Digital DLR or Photography forums.

Anyways, the T1i is fine. You'll need an ultra-wide angle lens like the Canon 10-22mm or equivalent, a sturdy tripod (not the $25 ones) and likely need an external flash like the Canon 430EX.
Technology Guy answered on March 22, 2012

A
votes
What lenses do you own now and what's your budget? Are you asking for a longer telephoto lens or a single-lens-solution that covers a bigger range?
Technology Guy answered on October 9, 2011

A
votes
I am thinking about purchasing the t1i...I am in the Real Estate business and have very little photography experience. I will be shooting mainly indoors/condos 10x10 rooms with 9ft ceilings..lots of white and minimal light narrow hallways, mirrors, direct sun on balconys. tile floors. granite counter tops stainless steel appliances, usually dark wood furniture etc...which lens for this type of setting...will be posting on websites and sending direct to clients.
J3 answered on March 22, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›