Customer Discussions > Pokémon White Version 2 forum

Which one might be better?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 8, 2012 10:46:34 PM PDT
DLB says:
Which one might be a better game to buy: Pokemon Black 2 or Pokemon White 2. I have both of the first ones, but can only afford 1 of the second ones :/

Posted on Aug 17, 2012 10:06:08 AM PDT
Haruka says:
http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/versionmisc.shtml There's a list of some differences between the two games. There's also things like exclusive Pokemon and different areas (Black 2 has a water tunnel, and I think White 2 has a lava...something?). So just pick one new game based on what you like better! Personally, I got Black 2 :)

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 22, 2012 8:33:43 PM PDT
DLB says:
I think I'll go with Black 2 too. I had wanted White 2 because of the Pokemon that Black 2 doesn't have, but I got most them a few days ago from my other Pokemon games :) Plus the combination of Zekrom and Kyorem looks awesome! :D

Posted on Aug 28, 2012 4:48:30 PM PDT
riptide8 says:
PRE ORDER SWAG IS MISSING AT AMAZON????

Posted on Aug 28, 2012 4:51:17 PM PDT
riptide8 says:
pre order swag is missing at amazon???? i just sat outside of gamestop and got the pre order pokemon for free.

Posted on Sep 15, 2012 6:56:42 AM PDT
T. Paslay says:
@riptide you could have gone in gamestop and got it. They like to make you THINK that you have to pre-order to download it, but if you go in and don't pre-order, they won't stop you.

Posted on Sep 16, 2012 4:53:34 PM PDT
DLB says:
The Pre-Order Pokemon is available at Game Stop already? O_O Do I just take my Pokemon Black and White and download it, or do I have to wait for my Pokemon Black 2/White 2?

Posted on Sep 26, 2012 5:49:14 PM PDT
Tarra says:
Just buy both games, play 1, get all your fav pokemon lv up, then transfer your pokemon to the other game. Catch all legendary pokemon then, I keep all them in 1 game to battle friends.

Posted on Oct 2, 2012 6:08:50 PM PDT
Robin Glick says:
It depends on wether you like the exclusive pokemon or not. Serebii has a list of them, I suggest you look at it.

Posted on Oct 5, 2012 9:23:41 AM PDT
Mashuu says:
I don't own either Pokemon White/Black, don't plan on owning it (yet). It's been a VERY long time since I last played a Pokemon game (about 10yrs) but I am interested in Black/White 2. If I just wanted to go in an enjoy either Black/White 2, which do you guys recommend? (taking in the fact I don't know the vast difference in the Pokemon exclusives). Thanks!

Posted on Oct 23, 2012 5:44:43 AM PDT
T. Paslay says:
I would really recommend you get Black or White first. Because 2 is very story driven and based on the events of Black/White you probably won't get as much out of the game without playing the first one.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Aug 8, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 23, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Pokémon White Version 2
Pokémon White Version 2 by Nintendo (Nintendo DS)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (723)