Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 8, 2012 1:06:27 PM PDT
M. Erickson says:
We own a Wii and a PS3. The PS3 game is $10 more. Is there something that makes it better than the Wii platform?

Posted on Jun 8, 2012 5:34:28 PM PDT
... says:
The PS3 version includes a bundled characters pack as a bonus in addition to the $10 credit (and better graphics).

Posted on Jun 11, 2012 12:13:28 PM PDT
you do get the $10 credit and also from what I have seen you also get a hero skin pack through a code in your email two days after the game ships to you

Posted on Jun 12, 2012 7:44:10 AM PDT
Frenat says:
I'm betting the hero skin pack is just a code that unlocks the characters early. You can likely unlock the same characters through normal play or find the code online and use it on any game.

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 6:08:43 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 13, 2012 6:10:44 AM PDT
Jack Coffee says:
I'm pretty sure it's the same game.
But honestly, get it for the 3DS. The demo was great. Very cool 3D effect.

Posted on Jun 14, 2012 6:25:15 PM PDT
honeybear says:
I am getting the PS3 version, even though we have a Wii as well. I like the format of the PS3 better, and its easier for me to play with the playstation controller.

Posted on Jun 16, 2012 11:28:01 PM PDT
Phenom says:
I was gonna get the vita version but I read that the handheld versions are not open world like on the console ones so if I get it I'm going with ps3 instead

Posted on Jun 17, 2012 4:30:47 AM PDT
GŁrisch says:
Hey Phenom ....Because of that I ve heard that die areals are bigger and varied...but I think that the open world is much better...

But

Posted on Jun 19, 2012 1:41:28 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 19, 2012 1:42:25 PM PDT
saskamazon says:
I'm getting the PS3 version .... thought of the Vita, but after reading that it is missing a level (PSN Blog) & that it is not open world, I'll spend the extra $10 & get the console version .... besides, coop in Lego games is fun - my almost 8 yr. old loves playing these together .... might surprise him & pick it up for the weekend, as an end of the school year treat ....

PS3 vs. Wii - PS3 will have trophy support & additional DLC .... also, better graphics.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Jun 8, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 19, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about