Which seller has the geniune S107? Looking to buy the Syma S107 but there are alot of sellers here on amazon...reading on the posts, there are fakes out there..so who has bought from an amazon seller and got the real Syma S107 with the box saying it and all?
Please advise asap. thanks.
asked by hipertec on July 16, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
votes
Battery Superstore (fullfilled through Amazon) has the official S107 G...it's awesome!
Robocop answered on November 3, 2011

A
vote
got a real one last week from A-Xheli too (fulfilled through Amazon, just like HobbyDealz)
Jon answered on October 3, 2011

A
vote
I posted this in a review but there is no real way on amazon to guarantee a genuine syma helicopter. From what I found out, if its shipped from Amazon, Amazon combines all inventory for the Syma S107G because the barcode/UPC is the same on the real and fakes. Search for "Amazon Commingled inventory" in google if you want the details. Just because you buy from a certain seller does not mean it is coming from the seller that supplied the inventory to Amazon. Once it is combined they do not know the source of the inventory so it is not able to be tracked. Some sellers are taking advantage of this and sending fake S107G's to Amazon to make more profit and they are getting combined with the real S107Gs. As a result, getting a real vs fake is just luck of the draw.
Jay answered on October 16, 2013

A
votes
syma107.com recommends RC-Fever and Amazon. He never mentions HobbyDealz.
Tazmanian Devil answered on September 26, 2011

A
votes
Got mine from ToysNGamesEtc and it seems real to me. Not sure how you tell the fakes though.
B. Phillips answered on October 25, 2011

A
votes
I got one last year from A-Xheli also and it appears to be authentic.
B. Smith answered on December 4, 2011

A
votes
I bought mine from JumpEra. It was a geniune
Quinton Cummings answered on February 14, 2013

A
votes
I just bought a Green one from Battery Superstore but hasn't arrived yet. Real ones have a green power on light on the controller and inside the Helicopter. Fake ones has a Red power on light on the controller and Helicopter. Learned it from Youtube. I hope mine isnt fake and i HOPE THIS HELPS ANYONE!
Shy J. answered on March 31, 2013

A
votes
I got a yellow one from Battery Superstore. Fake, AND controller wouldn't work at all. Returned.
Bonnie answered on May 29, 2013

A
votes
My helicopter came from HobbyDealz and is authentic (based on the suggestions on Syma107.com)
Jon answered on September 22, 2011
‹ Previous   1   Next ›