5.0 out of 5 stars A Much-Needed Reality Check
Published on December 3, 2011 by N.G. "Kundanancy"

3.0 out of 5 stars Old News
Published on January 16, 2012 by Outnumbered

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Old News, January 16, 2012
Outnumbered (Lake Wobegon, MN USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Whiny Little Bitch: The Excuse-Filled Presidency of Barack Obama (Kindle Edition)
An interesting carve-up of Obama's first year or so in office. There's nothing really new here, but is organized well. My only fault with the book is that I wish it would have been better footnoted, so that those with an interest could more easily reference source documents. Lastly, though not a fault of the book, it does make for a somewhat stale read a couple years after the fact. Some books thrive on currency and as a result have a limited shelf life. This is one.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Much-Needed Reality Check, December 3, 2011
This great little book provides a perfect, concise laundry list of the faults in character and actions of our current president, all told with enough humor to prevent you from slitting your wrists when you think of what's happening to this country. Cullen does an excellent job of not only reminding us of the idiotic actions of this fool, but also clarifies a lot of misconceptions the public may have if they review only liberal media outlets or simply are not paying attention. The author deserves kudos for wading through a mountain of transcripts of the O's trash to research this book. I wish everyone could view this book before the next election.

4.0 out of 5 stars In case you forgot, August 28, 2010
This is a great "little reminder" book. After I read it my husband read it and said,
"Everyone should read this book, at least every 3 to 6 months just to remind them about all the things Obama has done to our country and our social structure. It's amazing how many things you forget as the days go by, and that's what this administration is counting on. Then, during the next campaign, they can just remind us of all the "good" they did for us and being forgetful we will agree. This man has made so many changes to our society and our laws in just 18 months it's frightening to think what he will do in the future." This book is a clear concise review of this president and his administration, a "reality check" for every voter. A "must read" for everyone who cares about our country and our future.

5.0 out of 5 stars funny book bad title, October 23, 2010
Don't let the title put you off. This is a funny little book. Not indepth but a basic little reader on the corruption that is Obama. A real short hand version of David Limbaugh's book. Give this to your abivalent (if there are any left) friend to get the basics of what is going on. A light read that will make you laugh outloud while you cry for our country.

5.0 out of 5 stars Substance, Wit, Humor... Very Fun!, October 2, 2010
Ham (Berkeley) - See all my reviews
I'm about a third of the way through this book and felt compelled to at least begin a review. This writer is really quite enjoyable to read. It's not often I laugh like this when reading any book. His point by point analysis of the silliness that is Barack Obama's presidency, through concrete examples (e.g., his messianic complex, slighting of allies, ridiculous stimulus claims, race-baiting, etc.), is really quite insightful, shredding this small man with hilarity, sarcasm, and acerbic wit. I really hope this guy keeps writing.

*Having finished the book, I can say it's definitely a worthy read. This guy is sharp and funny, a great combo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Whiny Little Bitch, August 15, 2010
This may be the funniest book I've read. I was guffawing all through my reading of it. This is a powerful writer! The book was impossible to put down - it was so good I read all day and night until I finished it. Then I wished there was more to read. Don't miss out on this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not an "even-handed treatment.", December 29, 2010
Geoff Puterbaugh (Chiang Mai, T. Suthep, A. Muang Thailand) - See all my reviews
This book is an extremely funny and infuriating review of the first two years of what we must call the Obama Presidency, I guess. One of the funniest moments comes when Peanut Jimmy says something typically stupid, and then later reconsiders and claims he was "misquoted." The author points out that Jimmy must not have heard of these newfangled doohickies that record every word you say. Fact is, these days, they even take moving pictures of your face while you are lying! In color! And sound! Just like the talkies!

Here's a question for Obama fans with too much time on their hands... They might use their "funemployment" to work out just how many times The One promised ("Cross my heart and hope to die, promise!") to have the health-care discussions on C-SPAN. Was it just 15 times, or more like 50? And that whole thing about posting laws on the Web? I don't remember --- didn't he kind of promise to read bills before signing them? And veto pork?

In any case, this is very enjoyable reading, and useful, too; it will refresh your memory of all the zany things that The One has said and done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Throw the Bum out!, October 29, 2010
This book is dead on apparently showing that the liberals and Obama actually destroyed the housing industry, the economy and the U.S. Way of Life. It shows Obama to be the idiot Islamic Communist he is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Factual, Fun, Yet Sad Read, March 20, 2012
Jo (Pacific NW) - See all my reviews
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It is refreshing, well written and completely factual in content.

While the title may be a tad disrespectful for a sitting president, it is perfect for this whiner in chief.

I've never in my lifetime heard a president blame everything and everyone else for his own abject failures. Even though the book is a couple years old, the same old whining is still going on. The only things that are different would be the more current awful happenings, ie: Solyndra and other "Green" companies the president has seen fit to throw millions (billions) of our tax dollars into.

What is the same, is Obama is still blaming the former Administration, and more recently, Fox News (again!) for his troubles. (Just to mention a couple.) Just yesterday, he said that because of Fox News anchors claiming he is a Muslim 24/7, he is losing younger males in the demographics. He claims that the statement is "sinking in." I watch Fox a lot and I've never heard any of the anchors suggesting such a thing.

The point is, the whining continues, as it will until January 2013 when he has to move back to Chicago. I'm sure he will be a lot happier there. What with some of the things he has been spouting off lately, I'm starting to believe that, deep down inside, he really does not want another term in office!

At any rate, this is a great book and I enjoyed reading it immensely. If you are sick and tired of all the whining and the blame game going on by this president, you will enjoy this book, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Common Sense That Acually Makes Sense... To Me At Least., November 29, 2011
Most political books kind of just lose me shortly after the cover... and sometimes sooner, but this book actually caught my attention, mainly because of the one-of-a-kind title. Now, I really couldn't care less about politics, but since I've noticed that our commander in chief is nothing short of loony, I've started looking into American history and comparing it to the current marry-go-round of this nation, and the one thing I've noticed is that politics has its own language (of a sorts) but this book really just takes all of the confusing parts of politics and prints it into human english. So, to sum up my review, I give this book a big ol' thumbs up.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›