5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery!
It arrived quickly and it was exactly what I ordered. Good price. I am pleased. I had to add five more words to this review or it would not be accepted - a bad ending to an otherwise good experience. I am sick of taking surveys and writing reviews, especially when they require more words than were necessary to rate an air filter.
Published 10 months ago by girliegirl

3.0 out of 5 stars whispure hepa filter
This is a wonderful filter. It was packed properly and arrived rapidly.

However, it is the wrong filter. It is for the Whirlpool Air filter the next size LARGER than the one for which I was ordering it. The carbon filters I ordered at the same time were the right size. This one is too big.

Luckily, I happen to own the machine for which this...
Published 19 months ago by g'ma

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery!, September 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Whirlpool small hepa filter, February 23, 2013
This review is from: Whirlpool 1183051K Hepa Filter, Small (Tools & Home Improvement)
Filter fits the small whirlpool purifier perfectly! It has a rubber gasket to make a tight seal around the filter when its installed. Kind of pricey, but very high quaility!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfectly, August 26, 2013
Works Perfectly. No problems with the filter. Is this thirteen words yet? They ask me to rate a filter. Air goes through. *shrug*

5.0 out of 5 stars outstanding customer service, March 16, 2013
the customer service i experienced with this company is outstanding!!!! the product is perfect in everyway. I would recomend this product and company to anyone i know. this company will happily answer any questions or problems you have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleaner Air/Less dust and dander, December 13, 2013
The filters are great. It makes the air so much cleaner and freer of dust and dander from the two cats I have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great. I recommend everyone., November 21, 2013
100% satisfied. Quality, the full and true description of the item. Good price. Manufactured under license by Master Brands HK Limited, Hong Kong. Made in Mexico.

5.0 out of 5 stars Air purifier filter, February 24, 2013
The shipping, the price, and the product are great.. I was lucky to still be able to purchase replacement filter for my older Whirlpool air purifier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Filters, October 2, 2011
As always the service from Amazon are great. Filters always come in perfect condition and cheaper than going to purchase locally. And they come right to the door.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shirlpool Hepa Filter, November 26, 2008
Charles A. Turner (Columbus, Ohio USA) - See all my reviews
The filter arrived very quickly and was very carefully packed. The price was the best I could find on the net!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly fine filter, February 28, 2014
Anna Banana (Madison, Wisconsin) - See all my reviews
This new filter was exactly what we needed to replace the old filter. The price was better than at the hardware store, especially with the free shipping.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›