Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

If you have a trash compactor with a "hold compaction," or similar setting, this device will allow you to compact your trash more effectively and assist you in getting it out of the compactor with ease. This is basically a heavy duty plastic box liner with rope handles that will allow you to pull a full and heavy bag out of the machine. Keep in mind that it is open at both ends, so you have to be careful not to dump your bag out one side. This will fit all of your standard compactors, with the rope handles attaching to your bag anchor points.
on February 10, 2014
This is crucial to taking out the compactor bags to the trash bin.

I lost my prior one so I reordered here.

The last one I bought from Sears for $35.00 and had to drive 20 minutes one way to pick it up.

I ordered this one at four thirty on Thursday afternoon and it was on my front porch at 10 AM Friday morning at a cost of only $14.00 including my Prime free shipping.

Happy, Happy, Happy.
on January 20, 2016
This bag caddy makes the process of extracting a filled compactor bag easy, and ensures that the bag makes it into the trash can without incident. It is very easy to install in the compactor, and does not interfere with the installation of the compactor bag.
on October 9, 2015
My compactor is 25 years old, and the bag caddy has been weak for years. I was really excited to find this and be able to replace my original bag caddy. This makes it much easier to lift the full compactor bag out of my Kenmore rectangular under-counter compactor.
on October 16, 2015
This was bought as a replacement for the original one that has lasted 17 years. It appears to be of the same material and quality as the old one. So far no complaints. It does what it is designed to do, lift a heavy bag with compacted trash out of the compactor.
on March 29, 2015
First use and one side crumpled and creased. It is unusable in the trash compactor as I am unable to straighten it enough so that the crusher doesn't smash it down. Two stars instead of one because I can pull the trash bag out of the compactor and place it on the caddy (which is now stored in a cupboard) and walk it out to the trash.
on October 19, 2015
Replaced the original bag caddy in our 20 year old Sears Kenmore compactor. Fit fine but had to use the shorter white plastic rope handles from the Kenmore caddy because the Whirlpool handles were too long. Significantly cheaper through Amazon than at appliance stores.
on April 18, 2016
This is an OE item and therefore fits as it should. Our compactor liner had been broken a long time and we just used it anyway with one side that the handle kept popping off...until it completely ripped through the plastic. It is amazing how much easier to use when fully intact.
on June 27, 2016
I really like this as I tend to be able to keep a bag in the compactor for over a week and it gets heavy! Fits perfectly around my button things and the one time a bag leaked it was super easy to clean and disinfect. Just makes life easier by assisting to remove paper compactor bag with no hassle.
on October 23, 2013
When using a trash compactor, garbage can get so heavy that it rips the plastic bag when pulling it out. This solves the problem! This goes under/outside the plastic bag and fits our compactor (without any measuring). I carry my trash to dumpster with this. Easily wipes clean.