5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap
I have always used this for my washer, but its very hard to find at walmart n quite expensive at other stores. Ordering here was awesome n cheaper
Published 15 months ago by rdj

2.0 out of 5 stars Why not to use affresh
Absolutely did not do the job! The washer was still left with white residue after three applications, waste of money. I decided to try white vinegar and bingo the washer was free of the white residue after one application. By the way a 1/4 cup in your dishwasher while cleaning dishes eliminates any white residue and makes dishes sparkling.
Published 6 months ago by john Dusch

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, April 12, 2013
This review is from: Whirlpool - Affresh High Efficiency Washer Cleaner, 9-Tablets (Tools & Home Improvement)

4.0 out of 5 stars Replace the Stink with another Smell?!!, December 29, 2012
Really 3 and half stars . . .
I've only used this product once (following instructions, 3 tablets), but it helped with the washer smell. After you use Affresh your washer has Affresh's scent-- a "better" scent than the previous stinky washer smell and gradually it dissipates. Since I'm scent-sensitive, I wish it wasn't scented at all. (Tide has a similar product, but from reading other reviews, its scent is stronger.)

I also had a problem with a fine, white mystery residue most noticeable on my dark clothes, and Affresh seems to have helped reduce this problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, February 9, 2014
This is a great economic deal compared to other sources I have viewed. I started 2014 with a new washer. I intend to put one of these big tabs in to clean my washer on the 1st of every month. Nice that I don't have to keep looking around each month for the next tab. I can go 9 months before I have to think about that again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my washer fresh, July 18, 2013
This product was recommended by the manufacturer of my washing machine. I have been using it regularly & it keeps the machine clean & fresh smelling. I was not able to find this product in the grocery store. ( thank you Amazon! )

5.0 out of 5 stars Whirlpool W10135699T Affresh Washing Machine Cleaner, 3-Pack, April 1, 2014
Every month I use one to clean out my washer. If I forget a month no big deal because you really do not need to use them but once very six months. We use the washer a lot so I am just making sure I keep my washer clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, February 26, 2014
It works great and s more reasonable price than what Sears or Home Depot sells it for. Thank you for offering this product

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!, February 26, 2014
NO PROBLEMS, IT WAS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED.
THIS, HAVING TO WRITE MORE WORDS IS MORE OF
A PROBLEM OR ME.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Cleaning Your Washer!, January 30, 2014
My sister recommended these tablets to me when I moved here (FL) 7 months ago. She was so right. After many washes (once a month), do the wash with nothing in it using one of these tablets. It cleans the residue that you can't see and makes it smell great again. I'm so glad I got them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Why not to use affresh, December 22, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy Clean, October 3, 2013
This is such an easy way to clean my washer and buying through Amazon.com made it even easier. My washer specifically has a setting for Affresh so I know it's doing the job.

Rate and Discover Movies