Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 11, 2009
This dishwasher does what it is supposed to do - washes my dishes. It was in the lower price range so I am not sure what people are spending so much $$ for with the higher priced washers. It is quiet too although my old one made a horrible racket in the end so I may not be a good judge on this aspect. I liked buying it from a small family company as well.
on June 30, 2009
Whirlpool poducts have been above average for many years in performance and reliability , and i have owned their equipment for over 35 years and this dishwasher is an exceptional value..
on January 22, 2011
2/6/2014
I still have this dishwasher and it's working fine. It turns out that the problem I had was from freezing! I live in Minnesota and the hose bringing the water to the machine can freeze. So, I have to pull it out once in awhile to blow a hair dryer on it during the winter since I don't run the washer very often. The dishwasher was installed in 2006 and it's still going strong, so I wanted to come back and update my review.

I would still prefer buttons over the knob to turn it on, but thanks to the the comment on my previous review, I turn the knob before I close the door and it works better. That's not how the directions read in the owners manual, however. So - heads up everyone. Turn the knob to the cycle you want before you shut the door.

This dishwasher came with my house and was new when I moved in 4 years ago. I have already had to have someone come out to fix it. I only run it about twice a week, so this was disappointing. It is now broken again. I think I will replace it instead of fixing it this time.

I also do not like the knob to turn it on. You have to twist it past several other cycles to get it to the "normal" cycle and it clicks on and off while you do this. It's a little challenge to stop it at "normal" and not twist past. Buttons would be much better.
on October 6, 2010
I just got this dishwasher--brand new and it is terrible. Dishes come out as dirty as they went in or with new dirty spots or stains. I prewash my dishes anyway but might as well skip the dishwasher process; I could do a better job by hand but then what's the point of having a dishwasher. I have to handwash almost all of the silverware after they are run through a cycle and it is incredibly loud. I have literally tried every setting and even have tried washing dishes through multiple cycles with no improvement in performance. Water goblets don't fit on the top rack and pots and pans don't fit on the top rack either. I can't imagine a worse product.