Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now SnS

on January 9, 2011
We ordered this dryer as a separate because we didn't want all the super fancy options (and extra price) that are included with dryers that come with a matched set and better washers. This dryer is quiet, fast (it dries as fast as the washer washes a load), handles a ton of laundry in a load, has all the options you will need, and costs a lot less. The wrinkle guard works great, and you can turn the buzzer on and off. Delivery was fantastic too: It was on time and they unpacked it, let me inspect it, and put it in place for me (I had to do the electric and vent myself, of course).

Pros:
- All the features you'll need for a lot less $ than the fancy one in a matched set with a really good washer. (More money to spend on a really good washer)
- Wrinkle Guard feature works
- Quiet
- Fast
- Great delivery service

Cons:
-None.
on December 28, 2010
This particular model is a LOSER. Had it serviced under warranty twice in less than 6 months. Parts replaced, same problem exists. No reply to communications to Whirlpool. The dryer takes twice as long to dry anything as my old dryer did.
on May 3, 2011
Purchased a Whirlpool Gold dryer 5 years ago. Today the motor is no longer functioning and we'll have to pay a repairman the same price as the purchase price to fix it. (The dryer comes with a one year warranty) Sadly, we will never purchase another whirlpool product ever again.