5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff Cheap
I compared these cables to other high end cables from a reputable retail outlet and the price was untouchable. $30 Cheaper on here. The clarity and simplicity are second to none.
Published on September 10, 2010 by keith

3.0 out of 5 stars Well done...a little too well done..!
Published 21 months ago by Z. Mehrbach

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff Cheap, September 10, 2010
This review is from: Whirlwind MIC3 XLR Female to XLR Male Microphone Cable (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cords, May 4, 2010
One can never have to many cords, and for the price these are a good deal to have extras in your bag. They are well built and they should last a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, an XLR cable under 25', June 3, 2011
After some searching, we finally found the Whirlwind MIC03 XLR cable. The market is replete with 25 foot and longer cables, but we needed one that would reach all of two feet from the mic to the camcorder. This one at 3 feet is ideal for this use. Now I also need one about 5 or 6 feet long. Surely someone has one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect patch cable, June 27, 2013
My Instant Order Update notice shows that I purchased this in December 3, 2010, and during the time I've owned this cable it has been heavily used and is still noise-free and perfect in all respects. For context I purchased it to connect a mic tube pre-amp to a mixer, so it has been set up and torn down many times in the past two and a half years.

Key points that earn the five stars is the heavy duty strain reliefs, which keep the inside conductors from bending and stressing. I am guessing those are why this patch continues to be noise free and provide a strong signal. Also, the XLR connectors are of the highest quality. In the past I have cut corners only to find that small details like connectors do not always mate well. Not so with these. They engage and disengage without binding or looseness. Bear in mind that they have been in frequent use - inserted and removed hundreds of times.

The outer jacket is fairly thick, which to me is an indication that the manufacturer did not cut corners when this cable was constructed.

Overall I am pleased because this patch has withstood a lot of use and has held up perfectly. I would not hesitate to purchase more of this brand and model if I need additional ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly for a great price, January 5, 2011
Fintan (Brooklyn, NY) - See all my reviews
Using this with the Blue Microphones Icicle XLR to USB Mic Converter/Mic Preamp and it works great with my microphone; good sound quality and definitely worth the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Well done...a little too well done..!, November 30, 2012
Z. Mehrbach "Zach" (Chicago/New Hampshire) - See all my reviews
This is a great xlr cable and does the job for what I need it to, which is attach my dslr shoe to an external shotgun mic. It has low noise, clean sound/good transmission. The only issue is that this particular cable, more-so than any of my other ones, is hard to get a locking click on anything it attaches to on either end. Once it's attached it's fine, but then it's the same coming off, I have to pull much harder than with my other cables and it makes me worried I'll damage a microphone. With expensive equipment, I'd use a different cable as the tight grip on both the male and female sides worries me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
GOOD SET OF CABLES ARRIVED SOONER THAN EXPECTED!!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's fine but hella short, May 22, 2014
This works fine no static noise and I have a neuman Microphone ...the problem with the static comes from idk Where BUT IVE TRIED LOTS OF CORDS

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, May 9, 2014
Use them all the time. Has velcro too. Goes from my DI or preamp to my audio interface. Good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dependable cables, April 18, 2014
I buy many of these cable and they all test correctly with a meter and they all work great. So far I haven't had any issues at all. They feel well made and I will continue to use them for the bands PA.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›