Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

Format: Audio CDChange

on April 6, 2012
I really like this CD...and it's sort of unlikely that I would given that I'm over 50, don't drink, don't like womanizing etc...but I dig this group. I did a longer blog post about this CD if you wanna see it. I don't want to rewrite the whole thing here. They even commented on it! Listen to the samples...this will tell you if you would like it I think. It's irreverent, it's rebellious...it's fun to turn it up in the car and pretend you're naughty. [...]
on August 6, 2013
There are simply some things you just need to listen to. I have left this in my car deck for weeks on end, gets better the more you play it. Add this to your library.
on March 17, 2013
moonshine bandits are one of the best bands ive heard in a very long time, they rap and mix it with country and its just amazing, lyrics are great too,,a must have in any collection, seen them live a few weeks ago as well, and they rocked that joint,,shine on shiner nation,,,sffs...
on October 24, 2013
I love this cd, my kids love it. They are real people, talking about real life..So if you don't have this CD I would check it out, especially all of you Dive Bar Beauty Queens :)
on January 10, 2013
I'm over 50 okay maybe 60 kinda like the first reviewer. This reminds me of Grandmaster Flash back in the early days of rap(new genre). What's wrong with innovation? Where i'm at in my life these tunes take me back to my 30's again. While it has a rap feel to it, it also provides a sense of West Virgina hillbilly, backwoodsy, bluesy and also a little reggae feel to it. What a great rebellious patoriatic nature this whole album evokes. They have the pulse of the everyday middle class working guy and gal. We all work hard for the money don't we. So you deserve a break, give it a serious listen. The more listens you give this album the more you understand and digest the lyrics. They are meaningful, soulful and masterful while delivered in this unique genre of country rap. A quart of shine, a smoke then it's time to kick back and relax. By the way it's a great party album also. I'd say later than sooner to keep the party a-rollin. Not for the feint of heart.
on May 10, 2011
Moonshine Bandits have paid their dues and this new CD shows all they have learned to this point. The music is a twist of southern twang with west coast beats. If your down with Kid Rock, E40,or KMK your going to love this album. I personal play it loud and proud during my Barbecue Events in Nor Cal. The sound, lyrics and contest of the music spreads to all you enjoy the great outdoors. I suggest before you buy this CD jump over to youtube and check out some videos and you'll be hooked for life. Shine On Brother!
on July 29, 2011
MSB is Colt Ford mixed with Eminem with Kid Rock as backup. If you like any of the mentioned or have all albums from all 3 like I do the MSB fits right in and fills a void nicely. I bought Whisky and Women from AMZ and then bought their other 3 releases from the MSB site for like 26 bucks. The early stuff was a lot more vulgar but then so was Kid and Eminem.
on April 21, 2015
Boy friend found this cd in my exs cd play her borrowed from my brother. After about 3 years of having my bother cd it finally got too scratched to play and the boyfriend been yelling at the cd player so had to by another one....lets say I hope the neighbor like the cd cause shes hearing it again.!!
on May 14, 2013
Never heard of these guys before seeing them live on 4/10/13 with ICP, they are definately a great group to listen to,I don't care for rap or country but these guys combine them perfectly so even I can listen to them alot.Highly recommend at least a listen then decide for yourselves.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 21, 2014
Wasn't real happy with this album. I found only one track that I truly enjoyed. For the Outlaws was the only track I found worth listening to and maybe that's because Big B and Colt Ford steal the show.
Not sure I'll be buying another one of their albums.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse