Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: When God Whispers Loudly (Terreldor Press Shorts Book 1)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 6, 2012
This book is something that just pulled me in. I was looking for some christian fictious books, and Chris Hibbard really exceeded my standards! The story is so touching, and will make you feel bad for the narrator, and his family. The book itself short, sweet, and to the point! Why, even the title says it all! I would love to see more books by Chris Hibbard, and hopefully he'll write more! He has a great talent for writing!
0Comment|148 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 12, 2012
This short story was very inspiring. I definitely heard God whispering to me as I finished it, and I won't soon forget the story. I usually sense plot twists in books and movies, but the unexpected ending really took me by surprise. It didn't take me long to share the story with my friends! It's an awesome story I'll be re-reading.
on January 22, 2012
Hibbard has written a short story that pulls you in, keeps your attention and then delivers a powerful and impacting twist in the end.
11 comment|90 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 1, 2012
In the Author's words;"

How does a promotion compare with this: to see my children grown and successful: committed to God and enjoying the peace only He can bring--to see my wife, cared for and surrounded by them, a loving family knit so close together? If I'd been promoted, it could in no way have added to this great treasure."

"Yes, I will tell them. I will call them, and I will tell them this same message I've been telling you for so long...this message you chose not to hear. Why did you ignore me, dear child? I told you every day, and showed you in a thousand ways, but you were too busy to listen. How loudly must I whisper before you hear Me?"

They're instructions, not memories--God sent me instructions in my dream. "

Above paragraphs are some of the written words by this author in this short enlightening story about listening to your inner conscious, to be still and know I am God. This author wrote a brief story about how a father worrying about his family was engrossed in the earthly realm obsessed with earning the money to pay for shelter, food and clothing for his family. So involved he missed the spiritual messages surrounding him every day, calling out for his attention. Until a promotion is taken away and he is angry at God for his misfortunate and being distracted gets into an accident.

Not to give any spoilers this reader will tell you to read to the conclusion to see the transformation this father and family go through suffering through the darkness to come into the light. This author should develop this narrative into a short story or spiritual messages.

The masses definitely need substance today to fight the fears and doubts in all our hearts. As a reader if the author develops his thoughts into more concentration messages I would read his works. There are hints of other works in the future.

It was light reading and an introduction to other works and his internet site; [...]

He is talented enough to write his thoughts and developed them into stories similar to Chicken Soup for the Soul. I give it four stars because it is not a book yet.

But hints there are other books are coming to Amazon Kindle, B&N Nook, Smashwords.com, iTunes, and other fine outlets: As a reader I will be looking for them.

Title Scheduled Availability

Journey to Terreldor Early 2012

Terreldor at War Summer 2012

The Long Path Home Fall 2012
0Comment|83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 21, 2012
Amazing insight on what's really important in life and what are we wasting our life for... At times we don't realise at what cost we are getting insignificant success or are spending our precious time and energy on something that does not matter...
on June 18, 2012
When God Whispers Loudly by Chris Hibbard is an excellent story. It is short but is filled with full content. Anyone who needs to learn a lesson on life's priorities should gain more wisdom through this book.
on June 26, 2012
This is a charming short story about faith and trusting in God. It's an easy read, and could easily be part of your Quiet Time. I enjoyed it and would recommend it..
on May 1, 2012
This book,being a short story caught me by suprise. Fantastic writing had me wanting more, bravo to the author! I would like to read more from this author.
on July 3, 2012
Out of His great love, God speaks to his children in different ways. In this case he rendered this man unconscious so that he would finally listen to the message God wanted him to hear. He was always too busy. In his "coma" he finally learned the lesson that God intended---that his most important role in life was to set a Godly example for his children. This was a beautifully told stort!!!
on October 30, 2012
Was ok for a short story. Would have been better if it would have been a little longer and modern"drawing in".