Who would have guessed a song about an attention-gaining device, that was first produced in England in 1898, would be used as the basis for such an artfully inspired musical rendition of a how-to guide?

Published on July 13, 2012 by C. Clark

3.0 out of 5 stars General review
Good song! I am always looking for a good song that fits my emotional needs, and one that I can easily put on repeat. Otherwise, I wouldn't have purchased it.
Published 7 months ago by Alex M. Cook

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome instructional song for coaches, referees, traffic cops, and more, July 13, 2012
This review is from: Whistle (MP3 Music)

The first time I ever heard this song was while traveling through the state of Florida. Which makes sense since that's the state that produced this song. Though I do have to point out, someone should lose their job for failing to realize that they mistakenly placed a space between the O and R in their name. Seriously, if you can't even spell the name of your state, what business do you have in the line of designing cover artwork for a song?!

In case you haven't heard the song, this is a spoiler alert! The song tells you exactly how to blow a whistle! Which is obviously hard to do, considering a song had to be written about it. After hearing the lyrics numerous times, I am now thoroughly convinced that after the Markwort Nickel Plated Whistle and Black Lanyard Combo I just purchased using my Amazon Prime membership arrives on Monday morning, I will be able to skillfully and professionally blow it. Just put my lips together and bring the whistle real close and blow, just like blowing out candles on a birthday cake! Who would have thought it!? Though I do take exception to being referred to as "baby" throughout the song. My wife is the only person that calls me baby, and she couldn't care less if I knew how to blow a whistle or not. I can only assume that Florida wrote the lyrics that way to make it easy to remember for the talent they hired to perform it.

Anyways, if you're looking for instructions on how to blow a whistle, this is a good pick.

3.0 out of 5 stars General review, December 16, 2013
Alex M. Cook "Guardian1388" (Colorado Springs, Colorado) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, July 7, 2013
This review is from: Whistle (MP3 Music)
Just as expected. Great MP3 quality and fast download. I like the cloud storage and makes it easier to share on my different devices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun song, not for pre-teens or young teens, May 2, 2013
Brian (Highland Park, IL, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Whistle (MP3 Music)
The song is catchy and playful, but, the innuendo is obvious and may not appeal to many. Not to be a prude, but, parents should think twice before exposing their younger children to this song.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5, 2014
good product

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this song, May 11, 2014
RedRosy "Perception is reality" (Philadelphia, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Whistle (MP3 Music)
This is a good song and I listen to it all the time wherever I go especially in the car..

4.0 out of 5 stars Unexpectedly love it, February 24, 2014
This review is from: Whistle (MP3 Music)
I don't normally even listen to this genre of music, however it appeared on my pandora stream and I listened to it and the whistled tune just put me in a good mood and its just so catchy that I had to purchase it :D well done Flo Rida and company

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Song!, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Whistle (MP3 Music)
First song I ever bought from Flo Rida. I don't know if it is appropriate for younger kids because it is hard to know if the whistle is a symbol or an actual whistle.

4.0 out of 5 stars great song, October 4, 2013
This review is from: Whistle (MP3 Music)
i bought this song after hearing it on the radio. it downloaded just fine using the amazon downloader and without issue

5.0 out of 5 stars Good song, September 17, 2013
This review is from: Whistle (MP3 Music)
Just put your lips together and blow. Great addition to a summer playlist on the beach or headed down the road. Or you could be headed anywhere and this will be a good addition. It will definitely stay in your head.

Whistle