5.0 out of 5 stars simply gorgeous
These are very attractive stones. Color is strong and true-stones look clear and flawless. Cutting gives sparkle to every movement.
Size is not small,but not too big- big enough to be a match for even a chunky,cut and natural amethyst necklace.
Published on July 7, 2011 by Farm girl

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, but.........
Published on January 3, 2012 by Tech Nutz

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars simply gorgeous, July 7, 2011
This review is from: 10k White Gold Amethyst Checkerboard Cushion Stud Earrings (8mm , 3.50 cttw) (Jewelry)
Settings appear to be good quality and well set stones. I feel that they are quite low priced for this quality.Quite a bargain.
Color true to photo- really good color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, May 30, 2011
I bought these to match a elegant necklace. The color and size were perfect. They are not too heavy and they are well constructed. I'm sure I'll get many years of wear (unless my Daughter talks me into giving them to her). I received many compliments.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, but........., January 3, 2012
6 Days before Christmas, my wife dropped a subtle(?), hint about how she would really like a pair of amethyst earrings. I found these on Amazon and ordered them right away. I then tracked the shipment almost hourly, but I need not have worried, because it arrived two days before Christmas. These amethyst earrings were really quite nice, and my wife loved them. The size and quality of the stones far exceeded my expectations. All in all, a quality product at an excellent price.

So why then rate them only as high as 3 stars? Because whoever was in charge of quality control "dropped the ball" big time. My wife immediately put them on, quite proudly wanting to show off these beautiful earrings to the rest of the family when they arrived for our Christmas meal. Well, about 2 hours later, she noticed that one of the earnings was missing. My wife was in tears for much of Christmas day because she thought she had lost part of one of her Christmas gifts. After searching on and off for about 5 hours we finally found the missing earring, and when she tried to put it back in her ear, it almost immediately fell out again. On closer examination, we found that the little retainer that is supposed to be put on the back of the earring post, to keep it in place, was totally ineffective. It just slid right off. So, initially these earrings made Christmas just a little extra special, and then, because of somebody's carelessness at either the vendor's or the manufacturer's end, made it memorable for all the wrong reasons.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, but terrible clasps, January 12, 2013
I suggest buying this product, due to the beauty and value, but then taking them to a local jeweler to get new backs that actually wil keep the earrings in place.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware!, December 24, 2012
Received with posts all ready bent. Earrings visibly two different colors. Will be returning! If they were the same color they would be nice.

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointing, December 24, 2012
This product looks so beautiful on the picture and I was looking forward to receiving and wearing the earrings. To my disappointment the amethysts are so small and the posts inadequate to really hold them on my ears that I put them in my jewellery box and have forgotten about them. It would cost too much to send them back from Australia. A good learning about buying products from the web. Ruth

5.0 out of 5 stars My Wife loved these So much., February 10, 2013
My Wife loved these So much. y required words y y y y y y y y y y y

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply awesome, January 25, 2013
The recipient of this gift absolutely adores them, and is very grateful. The cut is unique and beautiful. You won't regret buying them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice!, March 11, 2012
I ordered these earrings as a gift for myself. I wanted a pair of amethyst earrings and I had looked around for a pair of studs. What first caught my eye was the design, I liked that it was a little different than the regular solitare look. They are also a really nice size, not too big and not too small. They look really nice on and they are a great price. The only things that I would change would be the backs because they come off very easily. I have a 8 month old and he is always pulling on the earrings. The other thing I would be careful of are the posts. You may not want to sleep in them because the posts bend easily. Overall, good and very pretty earrings!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, July 14, 2013
Love these gorgeous and very visible. Now I need some smaller ones for my second holes. Very clear, purple color. Love em! The posts are nice and long and the setting is made well.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›