5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, April 10, 2011
My husband is into computers, I'm into jewelry. Every now and then the 2 combined prove beneficial, this ring is a great example! My husband found this beauty here on amazon, I didn't even know amazon had jewelry. This ring is absolutely fantastic! The quality amazing, it has a beautiful under gallery which makes this ring so incredibly comfortable, the tale tell sign of a high quality piece. The weight is very nice, and the design is wonderful. It sparkles like crazy, which I love. The white diamonds are very nice and bright and actually larger than I expected. Yeah! The black diamonds are wonderful, they all match exactly. I love the design on this ring, it has the fleur de lis classic look. The ring is band style and is not high at all on my hand. It is smooth and is not catching on anything. I highly recommend this beauty! You will love wearing it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ring and Outstanding value, October 29, 2012
Wife couldn't be more pleased. Delivered as promised. Recommend to anyone, I shopped hard and this is by far the best value on the net..

ARRAY(0x9860f804)