4.0 out of 5 stars diamond bracelet
The bracelet is beautiful. But on the recommendation of a co-worker I took the bracelet to get it appraised. The Jeweler said that the white diamonds are of lower quality and the black diamonds are standard. The bracelet overall is only worth 750.00
Published on July 15, 2010 by ubsexy

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer's Beware: Weak Clasp
Published 8 months ago by Feliza

4.0 out of 5 stars diamond bracelet, July 15, 2010
This review is from: 10k White Gold Black and White Diamond Infinity Bracelet (1 1/2 cttw), 7" (Jewelry)

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer's Beware: Weak Clasp, March 16, 2014
I received this bracelet as a gift for my first mother's day last year. I adored it and never took it off. Last week I went out with friends for dinner and drinks. When I got home and undressed to shower I noticed it was gone. It had fallen off my wrist at some point that night and was never recovered. I cried about it for an hour and I blame the craftsmanship. For the price of this bracelet I find it unacceptable that the clasp should have failed as it did. I am beyond disappointed and heart broken for having lost such a sentimental piece due to a cheap clasp.

5.0 out of 5 stars The wife loved it!, May 12, 2014
My wife absolutely loved this bracelet. I read the review that the clasp was weak and checked her's prior to letting her wear it. Either they redesigned the clasp or the other reviewer didn't fasten it correctly. The clasp on my wife's is very solid and I had to pinch with considerable force to disengage it when she got her nails done the other day and wanted to remove it.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 29, 2014
clasp is too loose, and I am afraid I will lose it, so I am sending it back :(

10k White Gold Black and White Diamond Infinity Bracelet (1 1/2 cttw), 7"
$2,499.00 $749.00