5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful design she will love
Published on April 30, 2012 by Jaws

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading picture
This is the first and last piece of jewelry I will buy online. The picture is magnified, not actual size. There is no picture of the back of the pendant which has a cheap and unfinished feel to it. I will keep it as my lesson but I definitely feel burned. I got what I ordered, but remember looks and be deceiving.
Published 10 months ago by Dale Houghtaling

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful design she will love, April 30, 2012
This review is from: 10k White Gold Black and White Diamond Heart Pendant Necklace (1/3 cttw), 18" (Jewelry)
I bought this for my girlfriend for our five year anniversary. My girlfriend has wanted something with black diamonds in it for awhile, and I felt this was a great way to present them. The design of the pendant was sturdy and I had no problems putting it on a chain. I love the contrast of the white and black diamonds. The colors really pop to the eye. It is a nice size that can bee seen from far away, and she loves wearing it to show it off. The price was very reasonable (if you believe the markdown amount) and I felt I got my money's worth. They style of the pendant was perfect for something like Valentine's day, an anniversary, or even- hey its Wednesday and I want to say I love you. I put it around s small teddy bear's neck and gave her the bear. It took her a bit to find the jewelry, and it was a adorable reaction when she did. Overall I am very happy with this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading picture, February 3, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars much smaller than expected, February 20, 2014
If I had seen this in person, I would not have bought it, I should have looked into it more carefully, I assumed the picture was actual size. My fault for not doing my homework. Also it came in a plastic bag, not even a cheap little box, disappointed from the moment I opened it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present for the Girlfriend, March 13, 2014
So I got this for my girlfriend for christmas. Two months later she dumped me. Not sure if thats a reflection on this product or not but anyways haha. It looks good and looks like a quality piece of jewelry. Obviously for this price you aren't going to get flawless diamonds. The ones in this were a little cloudy and what not but thats to be expected for the price. It's very sparkly and I like the black and white contrast to it. She seemed to love it so yeah I'm happy with it.

2.0 out of 5 stars did not like; dull looking, April 6, 2013
returned this item; i am very fussy and willing to spend more $$ for something i really love; this did not do it..no sparkle; inexpensive looking;back it went..

3.0 out of 5 stars Wife liked it -- it's small though, January 15, 2013
Had to send something to my wife since I'm deployed to Afghanistan during Christmas. She loved it, however, when she sent me pictures, it's definitely small. For the price, it's acceptable. But, the price if it wasn't "on sale" would be nuts to pay. Regardless, it's a different piece that looks good but if you're wanting something to get attention, continue shopping.

2.0 out of 5 stars very small, November 26, 2012
in the picture it looks much bigger and the chain is so skinny im afraid itll break easily during normal activity

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT Product., June 21, 2014
Bought this for my wife as something small, and she absolutely loves it. Nothing much to say about it, it is exactly what you see in the picture.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little necklace, March 1, 2014
Got this for my Girlfriend for Christmas and she loved it. My only complaint is it didnt really havethe shimmer and sparkle like it shows on the pictures.

aside from that its a good necklace. Its got enough shine to know youre getting what you paid for and she did still love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars bought it for my girl freind, February 20, 2014
she loved it i actually bought her this to match her ring. only bad thing is if u get this you gotta buy a new chain for it this one would break way too easy.

10k White Gold Black and White Diamond Heart Pendant Necklace (1/3 cttw), 18"
$470.00 $187.00