5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product - a million creative uses!
Published 23 months ago by Photo Mama

3.0 out of 5 stars Becky Higgins Project Life - 3X4 WHITE Cards -
On a scale of 1 to 5, these are 3! Quality and nice finish to these light weight non-cardstock 3x4 blank cards PENDING USAGE. Texture = NONE.

DOUBLE SIDED RUBBER STAMPING: (USED in testing was a Pigment BRILLIANCE Pearlescent Chocolate inkpad on one side and the other a COLORBOX Fluid CHALK in Warm Red for experiment purposes with HA backgrounder stamp)...
Published 20 months ago by A. Sanborn

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product - a million creative uses!, November 23, 2012
This review is from: White Cards 3 x 4 (Office Product)
I keep coming back to order more of these! They are invaluable for Project Life - just stick a ticket stub or small piece of memorabilia on a card, and slide them into the page protector. I LOVE these for letting my kids do artwork on, and then they can easily be added to our family Project Life album. I keep a pack in my purse (for all those waiting moments - post office, restaurants, etc.) and another pack in my car. These are perfect for writing my Bible verses on and carrying with me. I could keep going - there are really a million creative uses for these little cards. Had to share how they've become a staple for us. I am getting more for kiddo birthday gifts (tied together with a little pack of markers or colored pencils and some stickers). LOVE these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, September 27, 2012
This review is from: White Cards 3 x 4 (Office Product)
What can I say? They're plain white cards. :) The paper quality is great! I'm glad I bought them so that we can draw on them and journal on them. I like the 100 Journaling Cards - 3" x 4" with Grid Design cards for my regular use, but these make a nice alternative when you don't need or want the grid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, February 23, 2014
Deeznutz (Kapolei, Hawaii) - See all my reviews
This review is from: White Cards 3 x 4 (Office Product)
If you are in to scrapbooking or project life this is a must have! Even if you aren't this is good stuff to have on hand to jot important things down! Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great For Project Life, July 28, 2013
This review is from: White Cards 3 x 4 (Office Product)
I really like using these cards in my Project Life album. I love that the corners are rounded. I ink the sides in different colors to meet my needs. Very good choice if you want flexibility or a neutral color scheme

3.0 out of 5 stars Becky Higgins Project Life - 3X4 WHITE Cards -, February 25, 2013
This review is from: White Cards 3 x 4 (Office Product)

- planning on rubber stamping - BOTH SIDES - of these cards to $ave. Buyer BEWARE... pending boldness of color and type of inkpad used you will have (spot) edge bleeding and even image visability on reverse.

SINGLE SIDED RUBBER STAMPING: (USED in testing was a COLORBOX fluid CHALK Warm Red inkpad with same HA backgrounder stamp).
- SINGLE SIDED - stamped image pending BOLDNESS of ink color and type of pad used visible on reverse side.

This review based on STAMPING purposes, but keep in mind SHARPIE/Crayola MARKERS could hail same results.

Plan to purchase for now, but would like to see Becky improve upon this product for value purpose.

4.0 out of 5 stars Must have for memory keeping!, February 4, 2013
This review is from: White Cards 3 x 4 (Office Product)
I love these more than the grid cards by Becky Higgins, or the cards in the core kits...you can create your own, personal cards with these with a few supplies, like Washi and stamps!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection, January 23, 2013
Michelle (Salem, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: White Cards 3 x 4 (Office Product)
Such a superior product. I love that the cards are all pre-sized. not measuring or cutting to do. Fantastic product

3.0 out of 5 stars A little bummed., November 10, 2012
This review is from: White Cards 3 x 4 (Office Product)
I had ordered all of the new 3x4 textured color cardstock cards to match my Colbolt, Turquoise and Clementine project life kits when they were first released. I was so impressed with the quality and loved that Bazzill texture. I immediatley realized I was going to need the white as well... however, when they arrived they were not textured. Just plain old flat white. I guess I assumed that they would be textured as well since all of the other 3x4 cards released around that time were textured. Super bummed... although I'm sure I'll build a bridge and get over it... and I will definitely be ordering more products from Becky. LOVE Project Life!!

White Cards 3 x 4