5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and quality!!!!
Published on December 23, 2008 by J. Shepard

1.0 out of 5 stars don't buy this ring
It was sparkly for the first couple of weeks. Then I took some time to really inspect it and there are several cracked/damaged stones. An absolute piece of garbage. took it to a jeweler last week and he said the stones are I3. Of course since it's past the 30 days I have no options. But you do, don't buy this!
Published on February 4, 2012 by Quaziphoto007

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and quality!!!!, December 23, 2008
It was my 4 year anniversary recently and I had yet to get my wife a band. Was looking at diamond bands for months. I shopped jewelry stores, major outlets, pawn shops and the internet. I was leery about the quality of this ring at first because it was at least 1/2 the price of the other option. I was expecting dirty diamonds that werent matched at the very least. Upon recieving the ring I was very pleased. The diamonds were very clear and matched the higher end rings I had been looking at. While clearly not Tiffany (which are usually VVS or VS) you really cant tell the difference between this and a band you would pay 2 to 3 times as much for. For ~$600 I was very happy. I was also very pleased that they had a 30 day return policy just in case. Wife loved it!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars don't buy this ring, February 4, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift for my wife, January 8, 2011
I purchased this ring for my wife and she was delighted. The diamonds are bright and the ring seems well made. I, and more importantly my wife, are well pleased with this ring and believe it is a very good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ring, April 24, 2009
B. Williams (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
I must say I was a bit concerned about buying a diamond ring online, but my worries were for nothing. This is a beautiful piece of jewelry. It was a 15th anniversary gift for my wife, and she absolutely loves it.

3.0 out of 5 stars I was thrilled when I bought, but not when I received..., April 24, 2010
It looked great in computer but not when I received. Quality not
what was written. I had mixed experience when I bought jewelry online. Definitely
this wasn't what I hoped for.

ARRAY(0xa5fa7d98)