Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 10k White Gold Checkerboard Oval Garnet Center with Round Garnet and Diamond Ring, Size 7
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 26, 2011
My husband gave me this ring for Christmas as new wedding ring....I Absolutely love it!. This picture does not do the ring justice. It is so classy in person, looks stunning every day and the cutting of the garnet is very unique and beautiful. The band is very solid and well polished. The gallery of the ring is simple but allows lots of light to get through. The diamonds are small of course but are a perfect accent and give extra sparkle...I couldn't be happier with it..Guys, if your girl likes garnets and diamonds this can't be beat for the money. BTW...the clarity of the garnet is gorgeous, I wouldn't have expected it to be such a lovely color at this price.
on September 9, 2013
I picked this up for my wife for our anniversary and she loves it. When it arrived it came in a very nice display box, and when I opened it to examine it I was surprised at just how nice it is. Definitely worth the money, and it looks gorgeous on her hand.
on February 5, 2013
This ring is absolutely beautiful. Couldn't be more satisfied. Very classy and is a real eye catcher. You will not be disappointed!
on July 27, 2014