5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as S1 and S2
Published on October 24, 2011 by Josie

3.0 out of 5 stars The First Season Was the Best
The first season had everything we love. It showed a man and wife with a great relationship that was also fun. The theme was interesting and well developed. Mozzy makes the show great. However, the second season lost some of it's snap, and the high standards lived by the characters eroded.
Published 14 months ago by Sharon

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as S1 and S2, October 24, 2011
Josie (north central AZ) - See all my reviews
This review is from: White Collar: Season 3 (DVD)
There have been some White Collar fans who have said they aren't happy with S3 of this wonderful series. I have loved this show since the beginning and find this season to be just as well thought out and written and produced with just as much care and love as the other two seasons. The producer has said this is Neal's chance to do the right thing, and in order to show that, there have been some changes of necessity. I fully believe all will be well and we will once again have our Bromance in full swing. Fans just must be patient and understanding of what the writers have in mind. Hang in there, this is the only really great series on TV and the wait is worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars White Collar series, September 11, 2011
This review is from: White Collar: Season 3 (DVD)
I LOVE "White Collar" and can't wait for the season 3 DVD to come out. I own season one and two.

I'm buying the series for the episodes, not the extras, which I find lacking. The commentaries are basically a lot of chatter, with very little useful information given. The gag reels are fun, but I could have done without the F and S word in one scene in season two.

I love the writing and the wit of this series and Matt Bomer and Tim DeKay work so well off each other. Willie Garson is so much a part of the episodes, I hope there's no intention of writing his character out of the series. That would be disastrous.

Thank you for the steady camera work! I'm so tired of the hand-held camera effects and the MTV editing. If you're going to pay an actor to act, you should give him time to react!

I haven't seen this kind of male rapport since Scott Bakula and Dean Stockwell in "Quantum Leap." The whole cast seems to work well together and it shows on screen. A wonderful series well worth having.

5.0 out of 5 stars USA has a winner in White Collar, December 26, 2011
This review is from: White Collar: Season 3 (DVD)
White Collar has intrigued me since the first program. Even the use of windows and sliding doors was fascinating. Add Matt Bomer and Tim McKay and you've got a winner all the way. Love it! Can't wait for Jan 17 and to get the 3rd Season on DVD. I've watch S-1 and S-2 so many times I can say the dialogue before Mozzie does. Keep up the great show.

Adele Kaye

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Season Yet!, May 2, 2012
David Matz (Fairbanks, AK United States) - See all my reviews
Following the exciting season finale of season 2, we continue to follow Peter, Neal, Mozzie, and the rest of our favorite suits and con men. This season is by far the most interesting and exciting season yet. It explores the aftermath of the big events in the season 2 finale, and the effect it had on Peter and Neal's relationship, and Neal's other relationships with Mozzie, Sarah, and Elizabeth. We learn much more about Mozzie's origins, including the origin of his nickname in an episode heavily devoted to him. Neal's arch nemesis Keller is back, and we're introduced to a gentleman con man/thief who is very much like Neil. We meet Peter's mentor from the Art Crimes division of the FBI, played by Beau Bridges. And we even manage to learn more about Neil's background and backstory, along with getting yet more questions about him and his background.

If you've been watching White Collar, sit back and enjoy this season. If you just ran across the show, START WITH SEASON ONE. This is one show where the ongoing storyline is important to the enjoyment and following of many of the episodes of the show. Don't let the fact that this is season 3 be too daunting. As White Collar is a USA show, it's seasons are only 16 episodes long, and the shows are easy to watch and enjoyable. Both my wife and myself enjoy the show, and look forward to season 4.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing TV, March 17, 2012
Todd R. Jacob "Browncoat" (Columbus, OH United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: White Collar: Season 3 (DVD)
This show is absolutely amazing! Don't let the title trick you into thinking this show is slow and lacking in excitement. The character development is fantastic, the writing ingenious, and the all of the cast are superb! The two main actors (Tim DeKay and Matt Bomer) have unbelievable chemistry on screen, but having said that, all of the relationships are well developed and completely realistic. Totally enjoyable TV!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best season ever!, July 5, 2011
The plots keep getting better and there's more character development for both Peter and Neal this season. I love this show!

5.0 out of 5 stars White Collar Season 3, November 28, 2011
This review is from: White Collar: Season 3 (DVD)
Season 3 has been amazing so far, cannot wait for final DVD. Love the cast, but Matt Bomer and his megawatt talent and looks are what drives this series week to week.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, April 22, 2012
LOVE the instant video option! I have my show with me wherever I go. No wait, I can watch them as soon as I purchase them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait, April 1, 2012
This review is from: White Collar: Season 3 (DVD)
I have recorded the season on my DVR but I can't wait till the entire season is available. I love the commentary and extra stuff like deleted scenes and bloopers. Well worth the cost and I've had it pre-ordered ever since it was offered. Just wish amazon had a release date already.

5.0 out of 5 stars When's the release?!?, February 28, 2012
This review is from: White Collar: Season 3 (DVD)
With a slick ensemble of intelligent and entertaining characters, White Collar continues to engage the viewer and provide an engaging story. What's the delay with releasing S3 on DVD, though?? I'm eager to add it to my collection and look forward to mamy more successful seasons.

White Collar: Season 3
White Collar: Season 3 by Matt Bomer (DVD - 2012)
$49.98 $11.99