5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful
I was afraid this would be too large but it looks very nice on my daughters. It is about 3/4 inches long and the chain is pretty delicate so hopefully it will not break too easily. The diamonds are nice, not like little chips, and overall the necklace is beautiful.
Published on March 11, 2010 by janice s

1.0 out of 5 stars Too pricey for the quality
Ordered for my wife and was very disappointed with the actual size and detail of the pendant. Vendor should do a better job of displaying the actual size of it. This is more suitable for a very small child K through 6th grade. The quality and size just didn't match the price
Published 10 months ago by DP

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, March 11, 2010
janice s (St. Louis, Mo United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 14k White Gold Cross Diamond Pendant Necklace (GH, I1-I2, 0.25 carat) (Jewelry)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, February 21, 2010
I absolutely love this necklace and wear it daily. I originally received a chain with it that had a couple kinks in it but was quickly sent a replacement when I contacted the company. I was concerned at first that maybe the chain was too flimsy since the first had problems, but I never take it off and have not had any issues with the chain. It's still in fabulous condition. It is very sparkly and I have received numerous compliments on it. It is the perfect size, not too large, not too small.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too pricey for the quality, November 4, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars The wife loves it, June 19, 2013
1 year anniversary present - she loved it! My wife is quite petite, and the cross was the perfect size for her. When I first opened the box, I was concerned it would be too small and considered returning before I presented it to her, but I am very glad I didn't!

The diamonds are a good quality in my opinion. With the right light and polish, they can sparkle quite brilliantly. I will definitely be buying more jewelry off of Amazon!

3.0 out of 5 stars diamonds are nice....on the small side, December 24, 2013
nice diamonds but the chain is terrible...for that price they could get a better chain. It wasn't a total waste

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty! Sparkly and dainty, April 11, 2012
Bought this cross a gift for an adult woman. I was worried it would be too small but it actually looks very pretty on. Small and dainty. Would also be perfect for a child or baby. Sparkles nicely and came in a nice box. I have never bought jewelry online before and was very nervous about it but turned out to be a great buy. Much cheaper then anything I could find in my local jewelry stores.

4.0 out of 5 stars a very classy piece of jewelry, April 29, 2014
I think this is a nice piece of jewelry. Understated, and a nice size on a lady's neck. The chain could be a bit nicer, but otherwise it's a fair deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly a Beauty!, December 22, 2013
WaitForGod (Manassas, Virginia) - See all my reviews
This diamond cross is a sparkling wonder!
Truly worth the money. The chain is delicate so you must be careful.
I wish the chain was heavier but I still think it deserves 5 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, October 13, 2013
It's beautiful! I must have misread the specs because I was expecting a much smaller cross. It's really lovely. I agree with the other reviews that the chain is very thin but I am ok with that at this price point since the cross is so nice.

Update: a few weeks after it arrived, a couple of the diamonds fell out. The customer service was great. They had me send it back, fixed it and returned it within a few weeks. It's been fine ever since.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, April 5, 2013
Great product. Nice quality chain, delicate like I wanted and the cross if fabulous! I would definitely recommend this necklace.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

14k White Gold Cross Diamond Pendant Necklace (GH, I1-I2, 0.25 carat)
$885.00 $249.99