Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on March 11, 2010
I was afraid this would be too large but it looks very nice on my daughters. It is about 3/4 inches long and the chain is pretty delicate so hopefully it will not break too easily. The diamonds are nice, not like little chips, and overall the necklace is beautiful.
on November 4, 2013
Ordered for my wife and was very disappointed with the actual size and detail of the pendant. Vendor should do a better job of displaying the actual size of it. This is more suitable for a very small child K through 6th grade. The quality and size just didn't match the price
on February 21, 2010
I absolutely love this necklace and wear it daily. I originally received a chain with it that had a couple kinks in it but was quickly sent a replacement when I contacted the company. I was concerned at first that maybe the chain was too flimsy since the first had problems, but I never take it off and have not had any issues with the chain. It's still in fabulous condition. It is very sparkly and I have received numerous compliments on it. It is the perfect size, not too large, not too small.
on April 11, 2012
Bought this cross a gift for an adult woman. I was worried it would be too small but it actually looks very pretty on. Small and dainty. Would also be perfect for a child or baby. Sparkles nicely and came in a nice box. I have never bought jewelry online before and was very nervous about it but turned out to be a great buy. Much cheaper then anything I could find in my local jewelry stores.
on October 13, 2013
It's beautiful! I must have misread the specs because I was expecting a much smaller cross. It's really lovely. I agree with the other reviews that the chain is very thin but I am ok with that at this price point since the cross is so nice.

Update: a few weeks after it arrived, a couple of the diamonds fell out. The customer service was great. They had me send it back, fixed it and returned it within a few weeks. It's been fine ever since.
on May 19, 2014
Because of some other reviews on this necklace I almost didn't buy it. I'm very glad that I did. It is a lovely necklace. The diamonds on the cross sparkle beautifully; they don't appear at all cloudy or milky like inexpensive diamonds do. Yes, the chain is delicate, but I have had no problems with it. I think the thin box chain looks good with the cross. I think a heavier chain would overwhelm the cross. I have read reviews commenting on this being a good choice for children or petite women...I'm a 'regular' or average-sized woman and the cross wears nicely. I had been shopping for a plain and simple cross that I could wear as a statement of my faith; I wasn't going to buy one with diamonds. But this necklace really caught my eye and I kept coming back to it. I'm so very happy with this purchase.
on July 3, 2014
Beautiful piece. Although it had a manufacturers defect, Diamond Delight promptly made it right. My wife loves it. It's a great size. Notable but not dominating. The diamonds and cross are very professional. I will buy from Diamond Delight again.
on December 24, 2013
nice diamonds but the chain is terrible...for that price they could get a better chain. It wasn't a total waste
on June 19, 2013
1 year anniversary present - she loved it! My wife is quite petite, and the cross was the perfect size for her. When I first opened the box, I was concerned it would be too small and considered returning before I presented it to her, but I am very glad I didn't!

The diamonds are a good quality in my opinion. With the right light and polish, they can sparkle quite brilliantly. I will definitely be buying more jewelry off of Amazon!
on April 29, 2014
I think this is a nice piece of jewelry. Understated, and a nice size on a lady's neck. The chain could be a bit nicer, but otherwise it's a fair deal.