4.0 out of 5 stars As good as expected. CHECK MY PHOTO EXAMPLES
Published on January 14, 2011 by Matthew D.

3.0 out of 5 stars hope they don't get lost
These are very pretty and I really like them and get lots of compliments on them. However, the backs are not tight and the earings have already fallen off a few times. I wish the backs fit better with the posts.
Published on March 11, 2011 by neerihs

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars As good as expected. CHECK MY PHOTO EXAMPLES, January 14, 2011
This review is from: 10k White Gold Round Diamond Cluster Earrings (1/2 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity) (Jewelry)
Bottom Line: These look good for the price. They are not nearly as brilliant, white, and flawless as in the picture. Some of the diamonds are dull and one earring in noticeably cloudier than the other, but only under very close inspection. Having said that... they still look great, because they are clustered with many more surfaces to shine, and are still fairly colorless with the white gold seat.

I would recommend these. If you are want cheap diamonds, get clustered ones. They make the jewelry bigger and shine more. These look very good in person. The shipping was fast and the price was fair. GET EM!

Here are some photos I took of the pair I got with a good examples of the quality. Copy the link and check out these pictures. You can see the left one has an inclusion on center stone:
[...]
[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great, February 4, 2011
D. Edwards (Nashville, TN United States) - See all my reviews
Got these for my girlfriend over Christmas. Was nervous about buying them online and not in-person. But they looked great when I got them. Totally worth the value. She was very impressed. :)

3.0 out of 5 stars hope they don't get lost, March 11, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than the pictures shown, March 12, 2011
I got this for my wife for xmas when it was $400. It wasnt as big as the pics and videos show. It made up of small cluster diamonds that dont shine that much since it too small anyways. Since there is no measuring scale shown its hard to figure out. Besides, i was really surprised to see the price fall to $219 within 1 month of buying it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, December 25, 2010
I purchased these when they were on sale prior to christmas for $299. The seperation between the outer diamonds and the center is not as pronounced as in the photo, however the diamond quality is as advertised.
My fiancee enjoyed them very much for Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Diamond cluster earrings, October 13, 2013
I ordered these earrings thinking that they might be nice. They are fantastic. They are fantastic. They sparkle beautifully and are very comfortable to wear. I think anybody would love them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Look false and they are very weak, February 4, 2014
They Look false, like circonite. The back Is very week.
And they have an sticker with "made in China". I'd never buy them again.

3.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTED, April 10, 2014
I WOULD EXPECT GOLD ERRING TO HAVE SCREW BACKS. THE BACK BENT JUST TRYING TO GET OUT OF PACKAGE D/T THE ATTACHED A HOLDER THREW THE HOLE POST VERY FRAGILE AND TOO TINY FOR MY ARTHRITIC HANDS .

4.0 out of 5 stars Diamond cluster earings, February 23, 2014
I liked the diamond cluster earings. Everything was right as they had described. Only thing is they are smaller than expected.

2.0 out of 5 stars bad, January 6, 2014
it's not like what i expected, it's too small and not shinning like what it shown in the picture

thanks