4.0 out of 5 stars Good product but a little smaller than expected
Good product but a little smaller than expected. Well constructed will a good clasp. Diamonds are very small. Perfect for a child.
Published 19 months ago by Bdhchicago

1.0 out of 5 stars Waaay too small!
I read all three reviews and disregarded the reviewer who complained about the size of the earrings. I should have followed her advice. I purchased these as a gift for my wife and was very disappointed. Even at the discounted price of $170, neither she or I felt they were worth the price paid

The ear rings are smaller than a dime and the diamonds are so small,...
Published 21 months ago by bdl88

1.0 out of 5 stars Waaay too small!, April 3, 2013
bdl88 (Charlotte, NC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 14k White Gold Diamond Hoop Earrings (0.08 cttw, H-I Color, I1-I2 Clarity) (0.52" Diameter) (Jewelry)

The ear rings are smaller than a dime and the diamonds are so small, my wife didn't notice them until I pointed them out. This was the first time I have purchased jewelry through Amazon and I've learned a valuable lesson. Pay very close attention to specs and use a ruler to make sure you understand the exact size of the item.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, December 26, 2013
I am returning these earrings due to the quality of the product. Although I expected tiny diamonds, I didn't expect the gold to be thin and fragile. Since the clasp on the earrings will be opened and shut with each wearing, the metal components could not possibly sustain much handling. The description of these earrings stated the diamonds are graded - I could not view them with my jeweler's loop. Anyone buying these earrings for a gift would be disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap looking, February 9, 2013
Did not expect much at this price point, but these earrings could have come out of a Cracker Jack's box. They were tiny and
very lightweight.

1.0 out of 5 stars Diamond Hoop Earrings, January 2, 2014
OMG, these looked great online, but when she opened the box I was embarrased! These earrings are tiny. I bought them because they were on sale marked down from $300 to $159, but I would not have paid more than $25 if I had seen them in person. Like I said, they were tiny. Don't waste your money on these!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product but a little smaller than expected, May 30, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Hoop Earrings, November 7, 2012
Christine Cekosh (Brentwood, CA, US) - See all my reviews
I Love, LOVE these earrings. I just received them today and am wearing them. The clasp on the earrings is superb and guarantee no mishaps. I would recommend these earrings to anyone. Since I have long hair, these earrings are complimentary since part of the front round is showing all the time. This means the size is right for me! I love a little bling in my earrings and these meet the part.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice earrings!!, January 2, 2012
It was a gift to my sister-in-law.
I had no problem with the seller, the earrings are really beautiful, they come well packed and I have no complains at all. I liked them a lot and I highly recommend them!