The pendant is good and prominent, the shape is nice and the diamonds are shiny and look good on it, considering they are only of an I3 quality. The chain, however, is very flimsy and my wife doesn't wear it too often because she's afraid that the chain will break soon. I bought as a gold box deal, but the advertised price is way too high for this quality.

Edit...
Published on May 20, 2010 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that impressed
The necklace was a gift. I realize shopping online is tough but I was not that impressed with the necklace. It's a lot smaller than expected and the quality of the smaller diamonds are pretty bad. My girlfriend really likes the necklace but I probably would not buy this necklace if I had actually seen first.
Published 19 months ago by tim

4.0 out of 5 stars 10k White Gold Open Heart Pendant (1/5 cttw, H-I Color, I1-I2 Clarity), 18", May 20, 2010
This review is from: 10k White Gold Open Heart Diamond Pendant Necklace (1/7 cttw, H-I Color, I1-I2 Clarity), 18" (Jewelry)

Edit (02/01/2011):
After my wife used it considerably for a year, I have to agree that the quality is very nice. The diamonds still shine as bright as they did when she opened it out of the box and even though the chain looks very thin, it is surprisingly strong. My wife now wears this as her everyday jewelery. Because of the quality and sturdiness I am adding a star to the review. However, I still deduct one star simply because the chain even though strong is still thin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, November 22, 2012
It is a beautiful piece. Not quite as big as I was expecting, but I don't know anything about jewelry. I bought it as a gift and I know the lucky lady it's for will love it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that impressed, May 30, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, January 25, 2014
Necklace is beautiful! Was a bit afraid of chain because it seems light weight but it is much stronger than it looks!

3.0 out of 5 stars Pay attention to size details, January 1, 2014
Very pretty but also VERY VERY SMALL! This necklace Was a gift and recipient loved it and that's what matters!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, July 25, 2013
I received this as a Valentine's gift from my husband & it is very pretty. I receive compliments on it almost every time I wear it. The pendant is a bit smaller than we thought it would be, but have found that it is a perfect size for everyday wear. Happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Guys...get it for her, May 15, 2013
This is a beautiful necklace, my wife was extremely pleased about receiving it as a gift...truthfully, I got laid and she loved it so...buy it...get laid...lmao

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT WHAT I EXPECTED, February 21, 2013
MY DARLING WIFE STELLA, WAS LESS THAN ENTHUSED WHEN SHE OPENED THE BOX. FOR THE $280.00 SHE THOUGHT
THE NECKLACE WAS RATHER "CHEESY" AND THE HEART ITSELF WAS SMALL. WE ARE SENDING THE NECKLACE BACK.
SORRY ABOUT THE POOR REVIEW, BUT FOR THE MONEY THERE ARE BETTER CHOICES AVAILABLE.
JAMES AND STELLA PRESTON