5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection!!
This was a gift from my husband to me for my birthday! I love amethyst and this is a gorgeous ring! I couldn't have asked for a better gift. The diamonds on the side are a perfect accent to the larger hearts. I just love it and all my co-workers oohed and ahhed over it. If you are looking for a loved one, you've found the right one here! Go for it!!
Published on June 25, 2011 by Mellisa

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality
Published 9 months ago by P. Hernandez

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection!!, June 25, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Ring, July 13, 2011
My son wanted to buy this ring for his girlfriend. It arrived the day after I ordered it. The ring is a little smaller than what it sort of looks like in the picture, but is so pretty. It looks well made and has two tiny diamonds (one on each side) along with the two heart amethysts. It comes in a blue velvet ring box and the ring box is in a small blue box. He is extremely pleased and can't wait to surprise his girl with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, September 17, 2013
This review is from: 10k White Gold Double Heart-Shaped Amethyst with Diamond Heart Ring (0.02 cttw, I-J Color, I1 Clarity) (Jewelry)
If I coukld give a zero star rating for this ring I would do it. I bought this ring as a present for my wife for our aniversary, the same day I gave it to her one of the stones fell off and she was only having dinner. The ring looks beatiful but the quality is awful. We took it to four diferent jewelries and they say it is not even worth it try to fix it, that the ring is of such a bad quality that it may broke just trying to put the stone again. So if you want to buy something nice check for out other rings in Amazon that look good but are also of good quality, don't buy this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars It has its pros and cons, May 28, 2013
Ring looks beautiful; however, I was a bit concerned when I looked underneath and saw that it was mostly hollow. I suppose this is what keeps the cost down. In a nutshell, this makes the ring seem a bit cheap when you look under the setting, as the hollowed frame extends a bit into the band of the ring. From above, the ring looks wonderful. When one looks underneath the setting, the cost savings start to become apparent. Either way, girlfriend loves it and hasn't taken it off since I gave it to her--what matters most. Overall, no real complaints, just wish it had been a bit more solid.

5.0 out of 5 stars In Love ♥, May 4, 2013
I really love this ring. It has my favorite color (purple) and it is my birthstone! It is going to be my wedding ring :) I'm so excited! It looks so lovely and delicate on my finger. We ordered this May 1st and got it on May 4th on the standard FREE shipping! Now that is amazing timing!

3.0 out of 5 stars ring, November 12, 2013
The ring is very pretty but looked much smaller than what I had hoped for. it looks more for a child hand. I would recommed having the ring on someones hand so we can see actual size.

5.0 out of 5 stars ring, March 5, 2012
This ring is great value for money bought it for my girlfriend she loved perfect size it arrived on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good product, February 2, 2013
I bought this for my wife and she loved it. I would surely recommend it to any one who want to gift this to his lady.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ring!, July 6, 2014
The quality is amazing for the price! Amazon's gift wrap and packaging is great too!

The ring made my 21 year old daughter cry. In a good way!

The photo really does not do this ring justice. The sets are strong and the ring appears to be well made. Just another example of the buying power of Amazon. They really do get some of the best items for the best prices!

1.0 out of 5 stars low quality not worth the money, April 26, 2014
This ring was given to me as an anniversary gift. It was returned as we felt like it was not worth the value of what we paid for it. The quality of the ring is really low and you can hardly see two tiny diamond on each side.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›