5.0 out of 5 stars Works great and does the job!
Published on November 27, 2012 by Heidi

3.0 out of 5 stars Recommended!!
Great product!! Not too pricey, recommend this if you don't want to spend too much on mannequin. Downsize is wood work not good quality and the paint or form smelled very bad
Published 22 months ago by Rattiya

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great and does the job!, November 27, 2012
This review is from: New White Female Dress Form Size 6-8 Medium 34" 26" 35"
I bought this to assist me in selling my entire wardrobe - which is years of clothes that I have been collecting. It works great for tops, dresses and skirts but not for pants. In that case, buy one with legs. I spent around $80 after shipping, etc. I have made my money back ten-fold already. It's one thing to photograph a sweater on your bed or floor. You can't ask for as much money for the same outfit. By photographing the clothes on the form, the asking price can easily be higher. I have seen a big difference and I'm very satisfied with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, June 12, 2013
This review is from: New White Female Dress Form Size 6-8 Medium 34" 26" 35"
This is perfect to display my hand knits and other creations on. Nice and sturdy, I haven't had any problems so far moving, turning or otherwise adjusting to take photos. Very easy to put together too.

The seller offered outstanding customer service as well. When mine arrived with a flat neck cap, despite the Amazon listing showing one with a knob hanger to display a hat, I contacted Amazon since this was fulfilled thru them. They wanted me to send it back and have me repurchase it to get the correct one. Too much work! So I contacted the seller directly. They quickly and pleasantly responded to my problem and made it right! I'm very impressed.

There was a strong chemical smell right out of the box, but that did quickly disappear over a day or so.

Over all two thumbs up!

4.0 out of 5 stars Best For Display, June 4, 2013
This review is from: New White Female Dress Form Size 6-8 Medium 34" 26" 35"
I had wanted a dress form for a while and when the price on this dropped to $50 I jumped on it. I'm glad I did. It shipped incredibly fast, and I didn't notice the smell others had talked about. Although what I received does look different from the photo. Mine doesn't have the finial that goes in the neck, it's just a smooth wooden disk. So perhaps mine doesn't smell because I received something different?

It is worth mentioning it's very lightweight, so much so I've nearly toppled it a couple of times. I do sew and I could see that as being a bit of an issue. Although it was so inexpensive I could just buy another base. I'm also happy this came in a slightly larger size, most of the less expensive forms are too thin. This one will need minimal padding at the waist to be a perfect double for me.

Overall I'm very happy with this. Right now Estelle is in my dressing room wearing my favorite outfit. She scared my husband half to death when he though he walked in on me- headless. I would buy it again just for the look on his face. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, November 25, 2011
This review is from: New White Female Dress Form Size 6-8 Medium 34" 26" 35"
Was exactly what I was looking for. The Dress Form was new, clean and exactly what was displayed on Amazon. Thank you so much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for showing my products, August 4, 2013
Sam whittle "booknook" (New Port Richey, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: New White Female Dress Form Size 6-8 Medium 34" 26" 35"
This dress form is perfect for showing and photographing my items.It was easy to put together and the dress form did not smell like one reviewer said.. It was the plastic bag it came with .SO one day airing out was all that was needed.
This will work great for my store

4.0 out of 5 stars amazing, July 22, 2013
This review is from: New White Female Dress Form Size 6-8 Medium 34" 26" 35"
I use this in order to plan my outfits for the day and its amazingly convenient. It already comes in my measurements so i didn't have to add padding or anything to it. It's a hassle having to change a million times just to figure out what i want to wear and this makes it much easier to do so. I also make my own clothing and this helps with basic sewing needs (fitting etc).

Only thing that bothered me with this product is an odd smell it comes with. Although i am aware its due to the staining of the fabric which is known to fade in a couple of days. The smell doesn't stick to the clothing which is also a plus. However if the smell really bothers some of you that badly you could just spray it with a fabric odor eliminator which does the trick. All in all this is a great product i'd recommend this to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely accessory that does the trick, July 22, 2013
This review is from: New White Female Dress Form Size 6-8 Medium 34" 26" 35"
This dress form is almost exactly what I wanted. It's a really striking accessory in the room, and I use it as a staging area for jewelry and outfits. It had a bit of a smell right out of the package, but was gone within the week. I like the adjustable stand. I only wish it looked a little less modern. Otherwise, it's fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent, July 3, 2013
This review is from: New White Female Dress Form Size 6-8 Medium 34" 26" 35"
Very lightweight,easy to operate,soft coverd.I used now all the time,its a better way to fix my clothes,its my first dress form mannequin,very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, May 16, 2013
Just what I expected!
Looks great and it is exactly as described. I read other reviews commenting on the odor. The odor of the fabric as you unwrap it is normal and is a "new" maybe treated odor. nothing that is awful or won't go away. It is really nothing for me and something that went away in a couple of days. The product is great so it is what counts.

5.0 out of 5 stars elagent simple dress form, November 6, 2013
bluefish (Seattle, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: New White Female Dress Form Size 6-8 Medium 34" 26" 35"
The dress form measurement is similar to my body measurements, so it is sufficient for making clothing for myself. I can't complain about the the price that I paid for it, since I paid much less than the adjustable dress forms. It is made of descent material and is quite steady. Overall, I am satisfied.

New White Female Dress Form Size 6-8 Medium 34" 26" 35"
$119.00 $49.00