4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch.
Published 19 months ago by Jb89

1.0 out of 5 stars bad luck
this is my third white geneva watch. the first one gifted to me wasnt working, replaced battery, still didnt work. 2nd one ordered from different seller and the band got ripped off and couldnt be replaced. 3rd one from this seller the winding mechanism didnt work. i have had bad luck!
Published on April 13, 2011 by Amber Collins

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch., February 1, 2013
This review is from: White Geneva Crystal Rhinestone Large Face Watch with Silicone Jelly Link Band (Watch)
This is a pretty good watch, and I do mean pretty literally. The rhinestones have stayed in place and it hasn't gotten very dirty. If anything gets on it, the rubber makes it easy to clean. I bought this watch for nursing school, and the size is a little too big for my purposes. However, the ticking of the sweep hand is audible a foot away, so makes for easy use in my workplace (pulse readings, etc), but could be annoying for others. It's a little uncomfortable, but I'm not used to wearing a watch. Overall, I like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch, March 29, 2013
Buy this watch! I'm gonna buy one in every color, if they have it. Fast delivery! Would recommend for an everyday watch. It's super cute!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, June 3, 2013
Well I finally wore this for the first time yesterday...It went well with my dress....It could have been a little bit smaller....but that may have been me misjudging the face size in accordance with the size of my wrist. Pretty nice watch, you can dress it up or down. It has been ticking since it arrived few months ago. I have worn it for a full day with no issues....I will update if anything changes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, May 10, 2013
Love this watch! It is exactly as described in product details. Lightweight, comfortable, and beautiful. Have recieved many compliments on this watch from co workers and patients!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, April 5, 2013
Before buying this watch, I read the reviews and became skeptical but couldn't resist due to the price. I have not encountered anything wrong with the watch yet besides getting numerous compliments on it. Goes perfect for many outfits!

1.0 out of 5 stars bad luck, April 13, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, August 30, 2013
This watch looks very pretty on my daughter's wrist, though it's a bit too clunky. For the great price, you are still getting a rubber watch, but unless you know that it's rubber, you can't tell. The shipping was fast and the product is pretty for a teenager. I wouldn't buy a rubber watch for myself, but I am happy with the watch for my teenage daughter. And, she's happy, which makes it all worthwhile.

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch, July 28, 2013
The watch looks really nice. And I put it on set the time and realized a hour hours later that is was still set for the same time the watch doesn't actually work!

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken, March 24, 2013
I received it broken. The second hand was broken off and the watch didnt work. Dont waste your money on this

2.0 out of 5 stars bad, November 5, 2012
Was great for the first month or so but than the winder broke off making it impossible to change to the correct time.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›