5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift!
I bought this watch as a gift for my sister. It arrived within 4 days!!! Great service. The watch is beautiful and well worth the price. You cant tell it was less than $20. It came in a cute lil gift box. I recommend this watch! :) I will be buying one for myself.
Published on March 5, 2012 by D.Danielle

3.0 out of 5 stars Glass Fell out
It was nice for about two weeks then my glass fell out. It was awful. I was very upset. But the sender sent it ontime & It was pretty while it lasted
Published 22 months ago by Mary Valentine

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift!, March 5, 2012
This review is from: White Geneva Women's Platinum Large Round Face Silicone Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Idea, February 24, 2012
Nice looking watch that is multi-colored to go with most clothing you wear. The extra large numbers make telling time easier for those who dont see well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, classy watch that can be dressed up or down!, April 23, 2012
i love this watch! I had a white rhinestone watch before that ended up breaking so I came here looking for a new one. I absolutely love this one! The colors are a little more "neon" than the picture shows and the geneva is in like block all caps lettering and not cursive, which i am a little disappointed about but all together I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Summer is here, June 1, 2013
I like the colors on the watch face and it is easy to read. So much fun to wear and it matches my summer cloths

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I expected, June 6, 2013
The product arrived just on time. The number 8 and 2 are yellow and a bit hard to see but it does not bother me. I love it and it goes great with everything!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch and great looking!!!, February 5, 2013
I love watches, so this is great, big number and it looks good on my wrist. It was a great value

4.0 out of 5 stars Round Face Watch, December 31, 2013
Sherrie (Littleton, CO) - See all my reviews
Very happy of the extremely reasonable price of this bling watch! Love the big numbers as it's difficult for me to see the small numbers - the only thing I wish is that the hands need to be black - so if you can't see up close very well - the black hands would make the time appear bolder.

2.0 out of 5 stars watch face too large, June 29, 2013
It Was hard to get on your wrist and the face is too large. The colors were nice but too clumsy.

2.0 out of 5 stars cute but big, April 20, 2013
Its cute but wayy too big for a average size wrist and the strap holes dont go far enough back so it doesnt fit my wrist well but its def cute.

3.0 out of 5 stars Glass Fell out, January 10, 2013