Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
White Glove Delivery? Is white glove delivery included in the price for this tv if its being fulfilled by Amazon? Does anyone know?
asked by Menace on January 20, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 16 answers
A
I have heard that this is the case...
Chief answered on January 24, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hank answered on January 26, 2010

A
Larry D. Madill Jr. answered on February 2, 2010

A
TaiPan answered on February 15, 2010
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thanks for the responses guys.
Menace answered on January 26, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I was looking for them to deliver inside my apartment. I'm sure I can manage with the setup. I live on the second floor and am concerned whether or not the delivery guys will bring it up to my room.
Menace answered on February 3, 2010

A
i just bought this TV from Amazon a couple days ago. The guy brought it in with me , its a two person lift. I live on the first floor/ basement so we had to go down a half set of stairs. He offered to help take it out and everything but i told him not to worry, that I could do it. He had me sign a form acknowledging I was turning down White Glove Delivery and he was out the door. It was CEVA Logistics that delivered it.
C. Diederich answered on February 3, 2010

A
D. Smith answered on February 23, 2010

A
Michael P. Long answered on December 1, 2010

A
You absolutely did the right thing, M.P. I wouldn't bother to tip the guy either.

Tips should be based on courtesy and actual service performed-- and it seems you received little of either.
TaiPan answered on December 1, 2010
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product