Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 21, 2012
These earrings do not look like the photo. For $99, white gold, and diamonds I would expect these earrings to actually look somewhat "real." They look like cheap silver and the diamonds are so recessed in the groove, you can barely see them. Very unhappy with this purchase and hoping Amazon.com will give a full refund. Never been so unhappy with a purchase before as this one. What a waste of money.
on January 4, 2013
Bought this for the wife for Christmas. She loves the white gold. I rated these earrings four stars because to me the picture makes these earrings looks bigger. They are not. They are about 3/4 of an inch in size however when the light hits these diamonds in the right way they sparkle and for me that's good enough. The diamonds were just as specified. Great Deal.
on December 30, 2012
The earrings were smaller than I was expecting, but that was actually perfect for me because I like to wear mine to work (I know, you're supposed to wear diamonds in the evenings; but I wanted something, not too flashy, to wear during the day.) I know I will enjoy wearing these for a long time -- very stylish!
on December 28, 2012
They would be nice, but, some of the diamonds look dark, almost black. The 10k white gold setting is good.
They are for a gift, so, maybe she will not be as critical as I am.
Also, since they were not Amazon, but from a third party, there was no receipt inside the package, just the earrings.
If I need to return, it is up to me to try to obtain one through the company. Not happy about that.
on February 27, 2013
I bought these earrings for my daughter and was disappointed when I received them. They are much smaller than they appear in the picture, and the small diamonds were not of high quality. My daughter did not care for them and gave them away.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 21, 2013
For the price, these earrings are charming. The stones are better quality than I expected. They do not appear to have much in the way of occlusions. They sparkle when they catch the light. They are lightweight which is why I chose to purchase this particular pair. I am completely satisfied with my purchase. If you are looking for small hoops that are set off with diamonds and for a pair at this price point, then purchase with confidence.
on January 8, 2014
I have ordered two pairs of these.. One for myself and a pair for my Mother.. I loved mine so much I ordered her a pair.. I would have given a 5 star rating if the earing would have had a way to lock them on so I don't have to continue to check my earings all day to make sure I don't loose either one of them..

They are Gorgeous and easily go from day to night, casual or dress up!! They look great with about everything I wear..
on December 27, 2012
I was excited to make this purchase at a discounted price. The earrings came as promised but was very poor quality with 3 cloudy stones that could be seen with the naked eye. Never again will order jewelry on line.
on April 10, 2013
Bought this set as an additional gift during the holiday season. Upon receipt, I find that one of the earrings is tarnished and completely clouded.

After reaching out to Netaya, I was advised to send the product to them and they would make good on the "100% satisfaction guarantee". Here's the first catch, I had to cover shipping. After waiting weeks to receive back, I had to contact Netaya to find out what was up. Catch #2... They wanted me to cover shipping back! This all comes w/o mention of the sub-standard customer service rep I spoke w/ on both occasions. After enough complaining, they decided to eat the final shipping cost.

Due to this delay, I also missed Amazon's return re-stocking window and now got less than 100% refund. This was a truly terrible experience.
on December 27, 2012
I was very disappointed in the earrings. The picture make the earrings look thicker and they were real thin.
I am going to keep them, but I would not recommend these earrings to any of my friends. They look very cheap like costume jewelry.
Victoria Wiles