4.0 out of 5 stars black diamond earrings
I like this earring, but i was expecting the prongs to be thicker and sturdier, it fell off twice while I was wearing this while answering on my phone, it can easily be pulled off!
Published on October 23, 2010 by ems

1.0 out of 5 stars Chipped
I was very dissatisfied with this purchase, the black diamond was chipped and very poorly made. I was not happy with this purchased and will return.
Published on February 10, 2012 by ValGal1

4.0 out of 5 stars black diamond earrings, October 23, 2010
This review is from: 14k White Gold Black Diamond Stud Earrings (3.00 cttw) (Jewelry)

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful!!, December 1, 2011
I got these earrings because I saw a pair at Macy's that were twice the price. When I received them I was pleasantly surprised.Really happy with my purchase

1.0 out of 5 stars Chipped, February 10, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality / uneven diamond sizes / if not out of country, i would have returned it, September 6, 2013
I have received this one few mins before flying to UK. The 2 diamonds are of an unequal size so the two earrings look odd. Furthermore, you can see some fractures in the surface.

These were supposed to be my anniversary gift but I guess I will be looking for something else on my from the duty free

In short; waste of money

Rate and Discover Movies