5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning ring!
The picture does not do this ring justice. I got it for my wife for our 10th Anniversary and she absolutely loves it! It almost looks like a different ring. Fantastic quality on the diamonds as well!!!
Published on October 17, 2008 by Edward Huk

Published on December 17, 2009 by Larissa Ferraro

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars brought ring to 6 diffrent jewlers and the "black diamonds" are sapphires!!!, December 17, 2009
my husband bought me this ring for our 5 year anniversary when i got it i thought it was absoulutley beautiful...then about 3 days later one of the white diamonds fell out, took it to a jeweler spent $25 to get the diamond put back in. picked the ring up and them a couple of days later a diffrent diamond fell out. when we brought it to a diffrent jeweler to get it fixed he then told us that the black diamonds were sapphires..so my husband then took it to 4 other jewelers to make sure that the really were sapphire..and they were. now we are returning the ring to get something else!! oh yeah and good luck getting a hold of anyone threw the amazon jewlery department cause it is impossiable!! such a dissappointment DO NOT BUY THIS RING!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Stones Fell out Multiple Times, April 29, 2012
My husband and I were both leary of buying jewelry off of the internet but we couldn't find any black diamond jewelry in our local jewelry shops. This ring was beautiful when it arrived but within the first week one of the white diamonds fell out. I immediately took it to our local jeweler (whom we have dealt with quite a bit and always been happy with) who said that the prongs are fashioned very poorly. I had the stone replaced and all of the prongs tightened. A month later, I lost another diamond out of the ring. I am sad to say that I quit wearing the ring after only a few months as I was sick of replacing the lost stones. I am now even more leary of buying jewelry online.

2.0 out of 5 stars Big but seriously flawed, December 22, 2011
The cttw of this ring is large at 2.0 ct and the setting is nice, but I found obvious opaque inlusions on the polished surface of the center-mounted black diamond. Also there were what appeared to be long pits on the polished surface of one of the side-mounted black diamonds. All of the defects were plainly visible even in lower light settings.

I know black diamonds are essentially just large inclusions, but they should be smooth and shinny on the stone's polished surfaces.

Fortunatley the return and refund process was simple and smooth. I give Amazon credit for how quickly and easily the return and refund process went.

The price looks good, and the stones are big, just not up to the quality level I'd hoped for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning ring!, October 17, 2008
This review is from: 10k White Gold Black and White Diamond Ring (2 cttw) (Jewelry)

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost waited too long!, September 18, 2008
Shoe Queen (East Coast USA) - See all my reviews
I have been looking at this item for a long time. Recently I noticed that they offered a $150 savings off the regular price so I jumped on it. I still cannot take it out of the box. It is beyond beautiful for this price. I have a three stone diamond ring that it fits with perfectly and my hand looks like a million bucks with the two rings. But even alone this is a stunner. I am crazy for black diamonds and this did not disappoint. Thank you Amazon.com once again!

3.0 out of 5 stars beautiful ring, March 12, 2013
I bought this ring as well as some other jewelry for my wife for our 10th anniversary. I read many reviews about black diamond rings and how the diamonds tend to fall out. I told her to make sure she is careful for awhile until she gets used to it and we can see that we are not going to have this issue. However, after two days one of the white diamonds fell out and was lost. She was specifically careful and was not doing any form of strenuous activity to induce this. So I had the ring returned. However, this is very beautiful and we wanted to try again just to make sure we didn't just get a defective product, I just reordered this ring. Even though the diamond fell out I gave it a 3star rating because 1) the ring is very attractive and was exactly what I had hoped for and 2) upon the diamond falling out I requested a return of the item and Amazon sent UPS to my house with a prepaid label and this was within one business day and the ring was delivered and the refund in my account within three business days. I really hope this ring turns out better on this order. If nothing else I had a very good experience with Amazon as a company. I will update this review and its rating when we get the ring and either have it for awhile or return it due to some defect.

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty, February 1, 2013
I bought the ring after contemplating it for a while. Its very pretty, don't get me wrong, its just not what I built it up to be. I don't know that it is worth the money I paid but I have decided to keep it.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Nice Ring For the Price!, January 9, 2012
I cautiously purchased this ring for my wife who has never owned a black diamond ring. First, I am not a fan of plain black diamonds as they will not diffuse light and sparkle like a white diamond. They will reflect light like a mirror, and in combination with several large white diamonds, can have a very attractive appearance. My wife is very happy with this ring. Details:

Pro's: attractive, well balanced, and competively priced
Con's: do not expect the same amount of glitter as a 2-carat white diamond

A good choice for those who would like to try a black diamond, and an excellent choice for those who love black diamonds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, July 11, 2012
This is an Amazing ring! I read the reviews before buying this and still bought it, someone said that the black diamonds are sapphires.... They couldn't be more wrong. They are in fact black diamonds. Anyway, we took it to Zales to get it appraised and the woman there even commented saying how beautiful this ring is. She appraised it saying they would have it in their store for $1,100. So, this ring is thee real deal and its just so pretty and shiny! I LOVE IT!!! and the size fits to actual size, not too small not too big. Just right. :D

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty nice ring., November 22, 2010
Sarah Oboda (Montgomery, NY United States) - See all my reviews
For the (sale) price, it's a great ring. My husband got this on a pretty good discount for my engagement ring 2 years and 2 months ago. As I write this it's my 6 month wedding anniversary to the very day, and I just now had a problem with the ring. One of the end black diamonds fell out today without any reason or forewarning and it's gone forever, so I replaced the ring for the price it would cost to set a new black diamond in its place. HOWEVER, all the jewelers I showed it to said, "It's a very well-made ring," and they all were surprised that the stone disappeared in the first place, especially since the prongs are still strong and unbent--but it happens. I've worn the ring every day for over two years, but rarely in the shower or to sleep.

As for other commenters, I do have laymen confuse my ring with sapphire or onyx, and sometimes jewelers do at first glance just because it's such an uncommon ring, but I'm confident it is *black diamond* because I've never had a jeweler argue with me once they looked closer. Though as far as what constitutes an authentic black diamond, you've got me.

However, a few months after getting the ring I finally parted with it to have it sized (to 4.25), and on the pre-sizing inspection the jeweler told me I had put a huge crack in the center black diamond, as well as chipped one of the white ones, though you couldn't tell with the unaided eye. I always knew I was not a good candidate for diamonds because I'm not so delicate or graceful, but even seeing the supposed chips and cracks the jeweler was absolutely awe-struck at how "gorgeous" and well-designed the ring was.

This ring paired very well with a slightly v-shaped, thin wedding band that was one row of tiny white diamonds on top of a row of tiny black diamonds.

So, the stones may not be the toughest, but the metal part has held up very well, and the ring is still very gorgeous and lovable years after purchase. Maybe one day I'll replace the missing stone because it breaks my heart to part with it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xa923a198)

10k White Gold Black and White Diamond Ring (2 cttw)
$729.00 $484.00