5.0 out of 5 stars first review ever
FWIW: This is the first time i felt compelled to share a review in my years of buying from Amazon.

Understated yet elegant. The hue of blue is deeper than shown in this picture, but imo it's an improvement rather than a detriment. This is noteworthy jewelry.

Published 9 months ago by christopher hickman

2.0 out of 5 stars The 2 earrings don't match in color
I really, really, really wanted to like these. The individual earrings were gorgeous -- if only the color blue of each earring matched each other! Although the color difference was very slight, I couldn't get myself to not notice that one was a bit lighter in color than the other. Darn it, had to return for a refund as there were none left to exchange.
Published 20 months ago by J. Hauser

5.0 out of 5 stars first review ever, December 20, 2013
This review is from: 10k White Gold Blue and White Diamond J Shape Earrings (1 cttw) (Jewelry)

Also - the packaging is equal to the jewelry. Simple, rich colors that perfectly complement the pieces and showcase their beauty.

Highly recommend - they are stunning.

2.0 out of 5 stars The 2 earrings don't match in color, January 4, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the color I was expecting, December 4, 2012
These are very nice earrings, however I was expecting the lighter blue shown in the pictures and the blue stones were closer to a navy blue (quite dark), which I didn't want so I returned them.

5.0 out of 5 stars A real value, May 15, 2014
I have seen similar earrings in expensive shops, and found them attractive, The color of the blue diamonds in these was a little greener than I am used to, but they are quite nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, May 7, 2014
I got these for my wife last year and she loves them. They are very sparkly and the blue tone of the diamonds is very nice. I would recommend them as a great gift, specially if you get them on discount.

4.0 out of 5 stars These were GREAT but....., January 27, 2014
These were quite pretty - is they only had been able to be seen in detail as shown. THey were quite small and for that price and reason - they were returned. BE AWARE - Amazon amplifies things so you can see them - they are not what you will actually receive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect earrings!!, December 30, 2013
I saw these and hoped they would match a ring I had that is actually blue diamonds set in silver. They came in and they are a perfect match. They are gorgeous and hang beautifully from the ear. Excellent quality, plenty of compliments at Christmas!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice earrings, December 10, 2013
My wife loves these earrings. They go very well with the ring that I purchased for her a few years ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars They were a steal!, December 28, 2012
The earrings look stunning and the price I paid was way below market value. The earrings came in a very appealing package as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars wife returns EVERYTHING, but didn't return these, February 20, 2014
nugent1021 (Tallahassee, Florida) - See all my reviews
Really strange, my wife returns EVERYTHING I buy her. She asks for jewelry, then she'll try it on, take pictures, then return it. She says she wants the memories, but doesn't want to spend the money. Anyway, she kept these. And, these weren't cheap. Must say something about these. She still has them.

Rate and Discover Movies