5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality - Great Price!
Published 17 months ago by The_Lumin8or

3.0 out of 5 stars Chain is Too Delicate
Published 12 months ago by carrie l.taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars Chain is Too Delicate, June 27, 2013
This review is from: 14k White Gold Heart Diamond Pendant Necklace (GH, I1-I2, 0.50 carat) (Jewelry)
Beautiful pendant; my 18 year old daughter loved it a first sight! but as we attempted to put it on the very first time, the female part of the clasp fell off in her fingers. Talk about throwing cold water on a wonderful moment.... I was warned by others comments, but loved the appearance of the pendant. I promised my daughter I'd buy her a quality chain to hang the pendant on. I'd suggest you plan to purchase a different chain if you really like this piece of jewelry. I think the pendant is probably worth the price even if you have to throw the chain away. I would have paid $100 more to have it on a quality chain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality - Great Price!, February 16, 2013
Very impressed with the quality of this necklace. I bought it as a Valentine's day gift for my wife and she loved it! She actually thought it was fake when she first opened the box, which she would have been happy with anyway. I had to bust out the certificate of authenticity to prove it. You can compare this necklace to one that would cost a $1000 in a B&M jewelry store. Great deal!

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, March 7, 2013
Chain is a little on the thin side, but the pendant is very nice for the price. Much better price than anything of equal quality in a local jewelry store

2.0 out of 5 stars diamond fell out, May 16, 2013
I'm writing this review, as I bought the diamond heart pendant back in December and would like to hear back from Diamond Delight. One of the diamonds fell out of the pendant and perhaps they have some warranty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful! You won't be disappointed, December 1, 2012
Got this pendant to give to my girlfriend for her birthday and both her and her mother just loved it. She put it on immediately and it looked great on her. It's just the right size and certainly stands out. Loved the box it came in plus the plastic card showing the carat weight and everything else. I am very happy with everything, and if I needed to I would certainly buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Beautiful, December 26, 2011
The necklace and diamond heart pendant are just beautiful. My girlfriend absolutely loves it and so does her family. The diamonds really sparkle and are a good size in diameter. The necklace is fine in size but looks great on my girlfriend because she is quite small. You will be very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning Piece of Jewelry, May 1, 2010
I purchased this pendant for my daughter last year and she loves it. It is absolutey beautiful and by far one of the nicest heart pendants I have seen. You will NOT be disappointed with this purchase. 5 stars does not say enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, March 19, 2010
It's a lovely heart diamond pendant. It's a bit smaller in real than what I first tought, but still very nice!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Customer Service is Great (as is the Necklace), July 12, 2009
I ws considering purchasing the item for a special lady I know. I was not sure about making the purchase and decided to talk with the seller. I called and the seller was very helpful and also included a gift box. The lady who received the necklace was very impressed: it looks to be worth much more than its price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dainty and my wife liked it, May 2, 2013
Nice as an anniversary present. Fits all age groups from the early pastels of youthful spring to the whitened sparkle of the winter years

14k White Gold Heart Diamond Pendant Necklace (GH, I1-I2, 0.50 carat)
$1,149.00 $379.99