5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
It was my xmas gift. And the first time i bought some jewelery through amazon. The ring looks amazing, the first day i used it, it called my coworkers attention. I receive many comments about my new ring. its amazing. My fingers are tiny, so it looks absolutely glamourous on my hand. I wear it with a purple nail enamel. COmpletely satisfied with my purchase.
Published on January 11, 2011 by Indira Rios

1.0 out of 5 stars The stones fell OUT!!!
My girl picked this ring out as her engagement ring...I gave it to her on 12/21/11 on 12/22/11 the purple heart amethyst fell out (who knows where!) and by 12/23/11 the black diamonds started falling out!!! Fortunately Amazon arranged for a refund but nothing can address the disappointment and embarrassment of a fall apart engagement ring!
Published on December 26, 2011 by B. Dowler

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars The stones fell OUT!!!, December 26, 2011
This review is from: 10k White Gold Heart Shaped Amethyst with Round Black and White Diamond Ring (Jewelry)

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, November 22, 2011
The ring was very pretty but not well made. I had it for onle eight weeks and the stone fell out. I can't find the stone nor did I keep the receipt. So I am stuck with a ring with no stone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, January 11, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars very lovely ring, October 12, 2010
The ring is beautiful. The amethyst has a deep purple. The diamonds are really well matched. The whole setting is sturdy. Im not saying you should go and start using a jack hammer with this ring on, but some prong settings are very badly made.
All in all the ring is well worth the price, and stunning to look at.

5.0 out of 5 stars beauitful, June 17, 2011
This ring is georgous I can't tell you how much I love it I really is worth it buy this ring for yourself as I did or as a gift the color is deep and the black diamonds are a perfect touch

3.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty...till a black diamond fell out., December 4, 2011
Got this for my girlfriend who loved it. It looks exactly like the photo and very pretty. However, not even 4 days later, she told me a black diamond fell out. She noticed right after her class, so she didnt abuse it in anyway. Nor did we get it resized, it just fell out. Sending it back and trying another one. Ill update on that one if it happens again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy this, January 5, 2013
I thought that this piece of jewelry was solid and sound, however when I got this for my girlfriend she didn't even wear it for 24 hours before the purple amethyst fell out. I wouldn't buy this item if you want a really nice ring.

1.0 out of 5 stars Another with stone falling out..., April 18, 2012
David Pike (Rancho Viejo, TX) - See all my reviews
Had the ring for 4 months - amethyst fell out, no contact info to see about repair/replacement. Other than that glaring, obvious problem the ring is (was) very attractive.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10k White Gold Heart Shaped Amethyst w/ Round Black & White Diamonds, December 17, 2010
This is a gorgeous ring. I can't keep my eyes of my hand. Received tons of compliments at work. Very pretty.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap material, May 30, 2013
Two of the stones fell out within the first few days my wife wore it! Cheap material. Quality is much lower than what I expected!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

10k White Gold Heart Shaped Amethyst with Round Black and White Diamond Ring, Size 6
$386.16 $144.52