5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, Stunning Ring, February 4, 2012
Believe it or not I had a pink heart ring which I wore constantly that my dog decided to eat. I have searched and searched for a replacement and found it in this ring. It is a beautiful ring and I love it. It sparkles, and the pink heart is a perfect color. I am 100% pleased with this ring and will wear it all the time (and hopefully the dog will leave this one alone).

4.0 out of 5 stars Show her that you care., September 6, 2010
I was trying to find my girlfriend a ring that would show I care, and one that I know she would like. The ring was beautiful when I got it. It has been several months since I gave it to her and it still is holding its shine.

I am not sure about the sizing of the ring. I was told at a jeweler that I would need a size 7 after they measured her finger, however when I ordered one, it was a little too big. Not sure who's fault it came from.

Overall, I would say that if you need a ring for maybe a 1 year anniversary, this would be a great choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars White Gold Pink Heart Ring, February 18, 2013
We are very happy with the ring . My wife loves it. It is just as depicted in the picture. Delivery was immediate in one day. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a ring like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars very pretty ring, August 27, 2012
was worried about the quality of jewelry bought sight unseen but this ring lived up to expectations. very nice quality and it really shines.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, May 19, 2011
Was a gift from a friend and I LOVE IT! Very pretty and it sparkles like crazy. I can't stop staring down at my hand and looking at it. It is very very pretty. Best thing about this ring, it doesn't make my finger green. Great buy! Love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars ring, April 18, 2011
The 10k white gold ring is beautiful. The supplier should have all sizes. I had to order a 7 after waiting for weeks for the size 9 that i originally ordered to be cancelled because supplier did not have size.

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty at good.price, December 25, 2013
It's very pretty and the saphire heart is my birthstone and to remind my wife that I love her.

Todd