Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "White Knight Chronicles International Edition - Pl...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 58% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
White Knight Chronicles International Edition - Playstation 3
|Price:||$10.98 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$9.01 (45%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Online multiplayer communication features including voice chat, live talk allowing characters to have side conversations, camera functionality via Crystal Camera and the online GeoNet portal.
- Devastating transformation abilities allowing players to change into the giant White Knight, gaining the ability to challenge large enemies, as well as troops of soldiers throughout the adventure.
- An accessible turn-based combat system allowing the player to control and optimize the attacks and abilities of a four character quest, including a fully customizable avatar character.
- 50+ exclusive disc based online side quests allowing you to quest cooperatively with up to 3 other players to gain extra gear and experience. Additional quests will be available in the future.
- Georama lobby creation functionality allowing the building of a persistent online village usable as an multiplayer game lobby, or as a location for others to visit and/or marketplace for in-game items.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 9:39 Mins|
It's no surprise by looking at numerous videos and screen-captures of this game that it's a far cry from cutting edge. The overall technical level of the graphics is either showing its age or they took a hit by having such expansive and large set pieces and characters. That isn't to say they're awful though. Each individual looking at this game will likely have to evaluate what they demand in terms of graphics from a game. I personally would call them passable because while they aren't astonishing the locations of the game are interesting to look at and the enemies and characters you'll meet are appropriate to their settings and fun. Character and attack animations while mostly understated still manage to be engaging and entertaining with spells being the most impressive of the bunch.
The music thus far has been strictly average. At times I feel as though I have a pack of bards tailing me because the majority of the songs I've heard having that kind of simple village music sound to them, flutes with little boisterous drive to get the blood boiling. The voice overs aren't too bad, none of the characters are particularly irritating in cut scenes or battles but the timing does suffer from the typical Japanese to English dub syncing issues. Overall I'd say everything works on a functional level but it does little inspire the player like a very good score sometimes can.
Battles play out with a bit of a blend between turn based RPG standards with a touch of MMORPG. Before battles you can set up action bars by placing acquired skills in to slots. During a fight you will have a circular timer count up and when full you can select an action from your preselected set to use.Read more ›
- This game was released 2 years ago, so do not complain about the graphics. Overall the graphics are not the best, but I would say the background and the settings of the game is beautifully done.
- International Version? No you do not get the Japanese Vocals in this nor the Japanese Intro music you are stuck with the horrible dubbing. But you do get all the update revisions and the bonus quest for Online play.
- How long is the game? Single player mode can be beaten within 40-50 hours of game play. But what makes this game attractive is the Online portion of the game, since many veterans who owned this game are still clocking hours and hours in the game. Online portion resembles Dark Cloud in some aspect, where you are given a Home Town which you can build upon; this Home Town can also serve as your Online Lobby among you and your friends. Online play is pretty much based off of questing.
- Storyline? Yet a lot of people complain how simple the storyline was, I enjoyed it. A lot of the RPGs these days have a massive storyline, but end up confusing the hell out of you.
Final Notes: There are plenty of mix reviews on this game, but if you enjoy the traditional JRPG play style then this game is for you. All in all, this game does have a lot of replay value if you intended to play the Online portion of the game. Also keep in mind that the story does not have a closure, since a direct sequel is being made at the moment.
Anyways, WKC is your typical 'save the princess' storyline. You've got your heroes, allies, enemies, etc. If you're a gamer, you're familiar with all of these aspects, so I'm not going to delve into them too much. There are a few things that stand out in this game, both positively and negatively, which I will emphasize on.
First, your senses. This game is auditorially (made up word?) a very appealing game. All of the music is very fitting, and really gives you a good feel of where you're at, what's going on, and so on. I didn't really pay attention to who composed the music, but they definitely deserve some credit for coming up with an epic track. There are many different instruments used in each song, and if this game had an OST, I would recommend all game music listeners to purchase it. It definitely completes the project, that's for sure. One thing I noticed about it too is that none of it seems repetitive. In fact, you almost don't notice it's there unless you try hard enough to listen. That's just how good it is.
Also, the graphics in this game are beyond breathtaking. Granted, I played the majority of this game on my 19" 1080i Asus monitor, but still. Sometimes it really blows me away just how much the PS3 can do. The environments are expansive, the towns seem alive (similar to FFXII), and you really have to sometimes just drop the camera low to suck in all of the surroundings.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
New. Good game. Case came in plastic wrap so was completely untouched.Published 11 days ago by Amazon Customer
This is the one series I wish kept going, the story was awesome, the exploration was CRAZY I would spend seems like hours trying to figure out how to get the hell out the dungeon! Read morePublished 5 months ago by Leeiah
The game is pretty OK. The combat interface is nothing special, nor are your choice in weapons. At the end of the day, you'll play this game using a spear and a shield, just... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Nick Turner
Kind of a knock off of Finial Fantasy but still a great game play in my opinionPublished 7 months ago by Crystal
A little slow for my taste. A few more in-game instructions would be nice too. There are too many games out there to spend your time on this one.Published 10 months ago by James C. Todd