Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 28, 2012
These hats are the latest craze at my 8 year old daughter's school. I have bought several of these hats from different vendors and the quality has been all over the place. I wanted two similar hats for my twin nieces and decided on the white leopard and the tiger from this seller. They are the nicest quality hats I have seen by far. The fur is thick and soft, doesn't shed like other hats I've bought. The finishing is nice, and they have a lot of detail (whiskers, extra stitching on the face) that I haven't seen in other hats. Ordered on a Thursday, they arrived by Tuesday. I'm returning some of the other hats I bought to replace with these. Great value for the price.
on December 14, 2013
First of all the shipment came much latter than promised and when I finally received it I was so disappointed when I look at the hat. The white area where the nose is they used reddish thread under the white so it looks like it is stained up. I was so excited to give this to my daughter for Christmas and no not so much. There response to me was sorry you can go through the proper channels of Amazon and once we receive the product back we will send you another one. Which means not only am I out of shipping fee I am as well without a gift since there is no way after all of that I will get another on from them by Christmas. I however ordered this at the beginning of December to try and get ahead of the game and here I am..... What horriable customer service!!!!!
on January 27, 2014
Cute and long, but the eyeball fell off after only having/using for about a week and a half. Otherwise its a good cute product. Mine also had a dirt mark like someone stepped on it, but it was able to be washed off with rag.
on November 8, 2012
It's Very Hot Item for this Winter xD

looks so cute and nice warm enough to wear outside.

BTW, 1 thing little not good is packed a little wrinkled and that makes the face little ugly.. hehe..
on January 5, 2014
I purchased this leopard hat as a Christmas present for my niece. First, the hat that arrived in the mail was not the same as the one in the photograph. The photograph shows the leopard as having little paw prints and a white face. The hat I received in the mail did not have any paw prints and the face had brown in it. Furthermore, the fur was not as plush as it looks in the photograph. I did not have time to return the hat so chose to give it to her, because I still thought it was quite cute. Second, within days of my niece receiving the hat one of the eyes fell out of the face. Upon further investigation, we found a significant tear along the arm. My niece was not rough with the garment and it simply started to fall apart.

I am extremely disappointed with the quality of the hat. I would not recommend purchasing it to anyone.
on March 23, 2015
For starters, the "spots" are solid polka dots reminiscent of a Dalmatian. The poorly sewn canine-shaped ears are mixed matched (one is SOLID black.) It has no whiskers. & the plush faux fur is rather short. All in all the advertised photograph is extremely misleading & I'm not too pleased with what I got.
on February 22, 2015
The hats did not last three days the whiskers fell out on the second day and the plush stuff followed right after I will never order from here again. I had bought one at a local gas station it was a couple dollars more but is still in great shape that tells me that I bought a crappie product on line
on January 31, 2013
This hat is so cute that I bought the Panda for my sister for Christmas. We're big kids, so buying it is not unusual. She LOVES panda bears. She has a panda purse, too. I, however, LOVE tigers and snow leopards. I didn't care for the tiger hat so I went with the snow leopard ]. It seems to be decent quality, stitching is strong, and is well made. We live in the northeast, so snow is not a big surprise. Now, lack of it this year is so, we havn't worn them yet, but we will. We're expecting sub-zero temps and strong wind gusts, so they'll be out to good use!
on January 23, 2013
This is one of the neatest caps I have seen. My great granddaughter loves it, and she looks so cute in it. The quality is very, very good. Thank you very much.
on April 21, 2015
Totally fell apart at the seams in many spots. I had to bust out my sewing skills to fix it up. My son loves it, so I will fix it as long as he needs it