Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 14k White Gold 5mm Comfort-fit Wedding Band
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on August 4, 2011
Thought it was weird buying jewelry especially my husband's wedding ring online but this was perfect. It's beautiful and half as expensive as the version we saw at the local jewelry store.
on October 24, 2011
I purchased this ring for my husband to be July 2011. It was very nice for a man's wedding band. I received it in a timely manner and it looked awesome on his finger. Great price!!!
on October 6, 2013
I love this ring, the sizing is perfect, the quality is great. Perfect find at an unbelievable price. Looks great alone or paired with a solitaire. Universal style.
on November 7, 2013
This is a great ring. The company that sold it to us should be commended on a nice choice and price for such a ring.
on November 25, 2013
This is a nice ring but very thin. The matte finish does not last long. Otherwise, it's a good, easy to wear ring.