5.0 out of 5 stars AN ASSET FOR BOTH BEGINNERS AND THE SEASONED DO-IT-YOURSELF SEAMSTRESS
JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR.
Easy to carry around. 90% of the features were simple to figure out,follow & use in under 15 minutes even without
reading up instructions. I was able to unpack, set up, thread(bobbin/needle), and sew a pillow case in record time.
It i s certainly a great back up for my SINGER of 41 years
Published 17 months ago by EL-Lioness

1.0 out of 5 stars White Sew EZ Mini Sewing Machine
Published on August 16, 2011 by Calico

1.0 out of 5 stars White Sew EZ Mini Sewing Machine, August 16, 2011
This review is from: White Sew E-Z Mini Portable Sewing Machine (Office Product)
Bought this for my 9 year old granddaughter. I have 65 years of sewing experience and cannot wind the bobbin on this machine. The directions are incorrect as a previous reviewer stated "what little hole in the bobbin?" And what is the "clamper?" It is impossible to wind a proper bobbin. The thread piles up at the top or bottom and I am unable to make a bobbin that is usable. I have had the machine too long to return it as it was a Christmas present that she didn't get to use until she came to visit on vacation.

For a little machine it does sew pretty well, although it is noisy. I finally wound bobbins on my big machine and she was able to use it. I would like her to be able to wind a bobbin on this machine. Has anyone been able to do it?

1.0 out of 5 stars sew-sew, July 9, 2011
Just starting but find the instructions are incomplete and misleading. The written instructions do not match the illustrations. "thread though the small hole in the bobbin." There is no small hole in the bobbin. Thread in which direction? Use the guide hole or not? The illustration does not use the guide,the printed instructions mention the guide. If the manufacturer cannot do instructions,how well did it do on the machine. The needle does not consistently pick up the bobbin thread. Suspect some translation issues. It just should not be that difficult to get started. (the included thread colors are a rather bizarre bright orange. What's that about?)

1.0 out of 5 stars This is crappy. spend the extra money to get a better one, April 10, 2012
I wanted to start sewing my own bows so I decided to get this one while it's on sale for $30. What a piece of crap!

I've been trying to use it for 3 days now and it would work for the first bow and then everything after that would end up with a huge waste of thread because the top thread keeps bunching up [bird nest]. I've re-threaded, adjusted tension and everything and it keeps happening.

DON'T BUY THIS

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful Machine, January 29, 2012
This machine is just about useless. The instructions are awful and the thread is constantly getting stuck. The instructions must have been written by a moron or someone who has never used the machine. I can't return this machine so it will sit in the basement until I get tired of looking at it, then it will be in a landfill. That is actually a better use for it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't Thread the Bobbin, October 16, 2011
I absolutely agree with the previous commenters. This machine is sitting in my basement because it is impossible to thread the bobbin. I wish I could return it but I waited too long.

3.0 out of 5 stars An ok product for its use, March 7, 2013
I own many sewing machines from embroidery, to sergers, and a simple one but all to big to do small projects on in the comfort of my room. I bought this one since it was compact and the price was reasonable. This machine is definitely NOT beginner friendly. The instructions seem to be written by someone who didn't even bother to actually use the machine. As many stated before the bobbin once replaced can give you problems with it pulling up but after a few methods I was able to get a method to get it work quickly. The machine is much louder than my large machines which is surprising and only does a straight stitch. I would suggest saving up an extra $40 and getting the basic Singer/Brother machines from Walmart that are $80 over purchasing this machine for starting to sew.

1.0 out of 5 stars crappy product, July 18, 2012
I agree with the other reviews about this machine. It has been years since I have sewn, but from what I remember...it was not this difficult. I was not able to load the bobbin into the machine. The notch or what they call a notch is not right, so it doesn't hold onto the thread. the piece inside is plastic instead of metal, which is a direct clue as to why it is a piece of crap. Don't waste your time and money....look at other sewing machines.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wish it worked!, November 11, 2012
Cute little machine for small jobs. It worked with the bobbin that it came with (already installed), but when I changed the bobbin, it would not thread (no matter what I tried). The manual didn't go into a lot of detail, so I went online to get better instructions. It still didn't work. I really wanted it to work! Sadly, I will return it.

1.0 out of 5 stars I hate this stupid machine, July 10, 2013
I would give it 0 stars...this is such a piece of crap! It won't work and the needle broke the first day I used it..

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap, January 30, 2013
I didn't buy it off here I got it at a store. It was on sale for $25 sadly I could never get it back to the store to return the darn thing. What should have taken me one night to get done, took me a whole week because, I had to hand sew it. it was that useless. don't buy this what ever you do.