Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on December 25, 2009
Just finished this puzzle on Christmas Eve and really enjoyed working it! Nice bright glossy colors and thick pieces that have a good tight fit, which is standard with White Mountain, a company who produces the high quality, sturdy puzzles I love so much. Over 90% of this puzzle's pieces are fully interlocking, and those few that weren't were easily distinguishable from others due to variations in the dye cut and different shades used in printing. Colors and objects in the scene were well defined, and the subject very heart-warming and nostalgic. The picture itself was truly beautiful when completed and just the perfect puzzle for the holidays to entertain yourself or family and friends while drinking hot cocoa and listening to Christmas music!
on December 13, 2011
This puzzle has turned out to be one of the more difficult puzzles we've done over the years. Much more than those "mystery" puzzles that don't show the picture, but you can crank out in a couple of hours. Our family has spent the last few days gathered around our dining room table, working on it on and off. Great fun. Not one that you can finish in a single sitting, which we find is a great value in a puzzle.
on January 18, 2009
I ordered this puzzle for my grandson who has ADHD and he loved it. It gave him a lot of enjoyment and kept him focused. It was a Christmas gift for him.
on December 27, 2014
I loved this picture as soon as I saw it! I'm a veteran puzzler, and I liked the variety of colors and patterns in this picture. However, the pieces were flimsy. Many of them were not fully cut; the last layer of cardboard was still stuck together. It was difficult to separate the pieces, and many already had the back layer torn off for part of the piece.

I will be donating this puzzle, and I am not likely to buy White Mountain again any time soon.
review image
on January 6, 2011
The pieces are flimsy. When we tried to pick up two pieces that had been attached to each other, they fell apart.
We look forward to a new puzzle every Christmas, but after we'd done the perimeter and about half of the interior, everyone gave up on it. It's the first time we'd ever not finished a puzzle!
It was not enjoyable for our family to work on because of the design,the same colors used throughout, and the weakness of the pieces.
on January 7, 2009
Great Family Entertainment - our only complaint is that it didn't arrive in time for us to finish over the Christmas Holidays......normally when we order anything from Amazon, it arrives very quickly. However, ordered the jigsaw puzzle on Dec. 6th and it finally arrived on Dec. 24th....really wanted to finish it by Dec. 27th or 28th as it is a Christmas themed puzzle. Why did it take so long to arrive?

No complaints about the puzzle - just it's late arrival.