Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on July 23, 2012
I've been looking for a nice pair of shoes I can wear during the summer months. These seem to fit the bill - cute wedge, not too tall and eyelet fabric that can breathe. Genius! It went on sale and I got a terrific deal that I purchased two pairs, one in black and one in navy for less than $60. I was so thrilled when I opened the box because they really looked good in person. Until I put them on. Oh my, where do I begin. The eyelet fabric, for something that's made with cotton, rubbed everywhere especially on the sides and the back. It felt sharp and stiff. I also chose this wedge because it's a low platform which I figure will provide a nice support on the forefoot. It didn't. Then the part where the material cris-crosses on the front, well, the stitching is pretty bad. It wasn't pulled taut so you have extra material on the pinky toe side that it looks like you have six toes. And what's unfortunate is that it is bad on both the black and the navy! One star - just for the idea.
on June 17, 2012
I used them once, and by the end of the day, the front part was unglued. I can easily glue it back together, but this shouldn't be happening with new shoes.
on June 25, 2012
Don't buy the shoes!

They are terrible quality. I couldn't wear my size because the upper part is too tight and has pieces of string or something attached, cutting the skin like knives. They hurt awfully near toes and above.

Also, because I tried to wear them at first outside for 2 hours the seller said I did not qualify for any kind of refund!
on August 25, 2013
Really cute shoes. I loved them. But they hurt my feet so badly that I am going to have to throw them away. The eyelet material is so rough on the inside that it rubs everywhere on my foot. After a few minutes I was limping to help prevent the rub. The heel flips off with every step, rubbing as well.

I tried putting moleskin on my feet where the rubbing was the worst (on the toe area). I added a heel pad to the inside to make the heel smaller. But the eyelet still rubs and I can't think of a way around that so out they go. I wish I could have returned them but the first time I wore them I was out for the evening and they showed wear. Do not buy these shoes.
on June 10, 2014
I purchased this for my sister's birthday. She usually is a size 10 in all shoes. When she tried these on they were a little loose. I could see extra space at the back end of the shoe. I think it's because of the material it's made of. The cotton stretches/doesn't hold tightly as it should. She still liked them. She is going to try and place a cushion on the back end.
on July 18, 2012
I rarely have an issue with damaging my shoes. I have worn these shoes occasionally since mid-June and they have fallen apart. I wish that I had only bought one pair. AVOID!!!!
on December 2, 2012
UGLY alert. In the photo they look more streamlined. They are just too Mom-ish for me. Look cheap, not well designed. Returned them. Too bad.
on August 21, 2013
I wore these shoes for the third time today to find that the rubber sole had separated on the bottom of BOTH shoes. I was originally happy with the purchase but after today, I would caution you to save your money! So not worth the price now and of course, it's too late to return them as they appear worn.
on June 18, 2014
The lace has no give around the foot, so after an hour or so of wear, my foot begins to swell around them. If they had even the slightest amount of stretch these would be my favorite shoes on the planet.
on November 3, 2012
Shocked that these shoes have gotten less than rave reviews! I have 4 pair (YES 4) and I love them! Comfortable and flattering and great for walking the hills of San Francisco! They have held up great and I get tons of compliments. Please try for yourself and ignore the poor reviews.

See 1 answered question