5.0 out of 5 stars Amico Hand Air Deflation pump
It now routinely takes trips with us, as it comes in handy to suck the air out of large Zip-Loc bags meant for packing clothes. Using this to deflate large items (eg, air mattresses) would take forever, but for the intended purpose it's great; it's light; and won't take up too much space in your suitcase.

UPDATE: Many reviewers "dinged" this product because it...
Published 8 months ago by Marshal Shlafer

1.0 out of 5 stars Worth Less for me
I ordered the zip-lock vacuum bags and get recommendation for this item so I ordered it thought its useful but once I received it and tried to suck the air with the pump but its not even fit with the hole of bag...so its worthless for me.
Published 15 months ago by Rupesh T

1.0 out of 5 stars Worth Less for me, June 22, 2013
This review is from: White Green Plastic Compressed Vacuum Space Hand Air Deflation Pump (Kitchen)

2.0 out of 5 stars Why?, June 4, 2013
Snorkel68 (North Dakota) - See all my reviews
I ordered this as was suggested when I ordered the Ziploc space bags. It does not fit on the vacuum port and is basically worthless for them. Maybe it works for another brand but I do not know.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amico Hand Air Deflation pump, January 5, 2014

UPDATE: Many reviewers "dinged" this product because it doesn't fit the valve surround on Zip Loc Space Saver bags. Rightly so. However, I should have mentioned before that by prying off the rubber ring at the very far end of this pump (it doesn't unscrew, and the fit is tight), and reinstalling it backwards, it indeed will seal over the bag's valve and work.... and work quite well. The purchaser shouldn't have to do this, but this simple modification helps immensely.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work on ziploc bags as recommended, July 10, 2013
I bought 2 of these (one for me, one as a gift) because I bought two "15 ziploc bags" pack. It doesn't fit on vacuum port, and does not suck any air. It's worthless, at least for ziploc bags.

1.0 out of 5 stars No Point, July 27, 2013
Ordered the zipock space bags and I don't own a vacuum, so I ordered this hand vacuum as well. What a waste. Listen to the warnings of the other reviewers and avoid this product if you intend to use it with the ziplock storage space bags. As an aside, it's also pretty cheaply made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, July 9, 2013
This product I thought after I ordered it and read the reviews that it would not work. But it works just fine if you take your time and make sure that it is flat against the space bag opening so that it will suck the air out of the bag. I have done several bags filled with towels or bedding and you need to push as much air out of the bag before fully closing it. Then you can use the hand air vacuum to pull out the additional air. It is not a quick air remove device but it works if you don't have a real vacuum to remove the air. Just go slow and it will pull the air out of the space bags.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT work at all!!!, June 21, 2013
I was so excited about potentially having a pump that I could use when traveling for my vacuum storage bags. I was highly disappointed when I received this item and realized it did not work at all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, May 4, 2013
Great little hand pump to use for extracting air from freezer or storage bags with the vacuum opening. Works very quickly.
I also used this on the method of extracting air from canning jars, via youtube video, it works as well.

1.0 out of 5 stars sucks, September 9, 2013
This compressed vacuum won't work on the space bags. Please take it off the market. I bought it, use it once, throw it out.

1.0 out of 5 stars Solution, July 21, 2014
Just found perfect solution....go to dicks sporting goods store, find the air mattress section , they sell electric or battery operated 110/120 volt air pumps, one side inflates the mattress the other side deflates the mattress, it works great for these space bags, all brands. powerful little pump weighs about a pound and half and fits right inside your suitcase or your handbag cost $24.99 for electric or $14.99 for battery.

Rate and Discover Movies